Chapter 22 Broken

My heart broke into pieces when I heard that word. Why would he date me , when he already have a fiance ?

" What ? " My voice cracked.

" Jane , I can explain . " Taehyung said as he tried to reach me . But before he could reach me , I stepped backward.

" Why do I need to hear your explanation when you don't even want to hear mine ? " I asked as tears filling my eyes.

" But Jane please , let me explain."

" No thanks , but I think I heard enough. " I snapped.

" But Jane please- " He grabbed my hand. But I quickly yanked my hand away .

" Don't. Touch. Me " I gave him a death glare.

" What is going on here ? " Yerin interrupted.

" None of your concern . " I snapped angrily at her .

" Don't talk like that to her . " Taehyung defended her which made me taken back. I looked at him disbelief.

" I can't believe you did this to me Kim Taehyung . " I said and walked away from them.

I heard him yelling my name but I ignored him . I fastened my steps as I wiped the tears that rolling down from my eyes. I hate being weak in front of people. I never cry since my mother died.

I made my way to school rooftop instead of my class. I climbed the stairs and reached to the door. I opened the door and shut it as I leaned my back against the door. I let out everything . The tears seemed like they didn't wanna stop.

Suddenly , I heard a knocks from behind me.

" Jane . "

I recognized that voice . It was him.

" Jane , are you okay ? "

I didn't replied.

" Please , I know you're in there Jane. "

I bit my bottom lip to stop the sob from getting out of my throat.

" Jane , please . Open the door." He said as I could feel the doorknob shaking .

I managed to lock the door after I shut it . I didn't want anyone to see me in this condition.

" Open the door Jane or I break it." He said seriously .

I slowly stood up and unlocked the door. As soon as I opened the door , I was pulled into a hug . I couldn't help but crying in his arms.

" He lied to me . " I mumbled under my breath.

" He have a fiance , Mark . " I replied as I pushed my head deeper into his arms. I could tell that his uniform was drenched of my tears.

" Shhhh , I'm here . I'm here. " He said as he tightened the hug.

" The history repeats itself. " I muttered made him stiffened. I knew he knew what I meant.

" I'm sorry Jane for what I have done to you . I wasn't thinking straight that time. I - "

" I don't wanna talk about it right now. " I cut him off .

" Okay okay . "

We stayed in the position for a while until the bell rang . I found myself felt warm and comfortable in his arms. He walked me to my class before he went to his class.

" I see you at lunch . " He said as he pecked my cheek before he walked away . His action made me frozed in my place as my eyes watched him .

" Jane . " A voice called out my name made me snapped out of my thoughts.

I turned around and saw Taehyung standing still in front of me. I saw guilty and hurt in his eyes . He tried to speak when I rolled my eyes and walked into the class . I don't wanna talk to him. If I can , I don't even wanna meet him. Unfortunately he is my seat partner.

I settled myself down on my chair and laid my head on my desk with my face facing the window. I could feel his presence beside me. I found myself struggling to ignore his mint scent .

" Good morning class . Today we have a new friend. " Mr. Yoo said as he put his book on the teacher's desk. I lifted up my head and looked at the front. I didn't even bother to look at my side . I knew that Taehyung was staring at me.

" Please come in , Miss Jung " He welcomed the student which I didn't even surprised to see Yerin walked into our class.

She stood beside Mr. Yoo with a big smile on her face . She was looking at my direction but her eyes were not at me. I knew she was looking at Taehyung.

She introduced herself and bowed respectfully to the class. I found my self digging hole through her head with my glare. I didn't know why I hate this girl. I didn't hate her for being Taehyung's fiance. I haven't met her before . I don't even know she is exist in this world.

She whispered something to Mr. Yoo made he to snap his head to me .

" Jane , can you move to the empty place at the back . " Mr. Yoo said made me to stand up.

" Why ? "

" Yerin have a little problem with sitting at the back . " He replied made my jaws dropped .

What ? Who the hell she think she is ? A princess ?

I clenched my fist tightly.

" Well I have a problem with sitting at the back too . Why don't you ask him to move to the back ? " I snapped back as I pointed at Taehyung . I saw Mr. Yoo and Yerin eyes widened when they heard my answer.

Mr. Yoo looked hesitant to reply me back . He looked at me and then at Yerin before he looked at me back . He sighed heavily.

" Fine . Kim Taehyung please move to the back . " He said made Yerin to snap .

" What ? No ? I want to sit with Taehyung . " She said angrily. Everyone in the class gasped in shock.

Gotcha . I knew it .

I smirked at her and saw she was glaring at me. This bitch . She hide her shit under her pretty face. She looked at Mr. Yoo with her puppy eyes . I shook my head to her childishness.

I didn't know what she said or done to Mr. Yoo for him to ask me to move again . I wanted to fight back but Mr. Yoo snapped at me angrily. I groaned as I stood up and threw my bag on my shoulder  .

" Where are you going ? " Mr. Yoo asked as I made my way to the front .

" I'm leaving . " I replied as I walked past them . Yerin was smirking at me when I walked past her. I rolled my eyes and walked out from the door.

" Stop right there Miss Park . " Mr. Yoo yelled.

I turned around and offered him a smile. " No can do sir . I'm not gonna sit in the same room with a slut . " I said and walked away , leaving them dumbfounded. I knew I saw her jaws dropped when I said that.

* Dont forget to vote and comment . I like to hear what your reaction and opinion to my writing . Keep support me and love bangtan 💕😘