"When aren't ya Niall"
"When aren't you Noelle"
The boys and girls said at the same time.
"I want pizza"Niall and I said simultaneously.

"No.Can we first go shopping"Kayleigh suggested.
"Ohh yeah.Lets go"April agreed.
"Do you guys want to come?"I asked the boys. Say no. Please.
"Sure." Aw man!
"Who's going in whose car?"Liam asked being the responsible one.
"I know. Why don't we bunny up."
"BUNNY!"The twins, Kat and Niall screamed. How did Niall know.
"These four come with me. Kayleigh, you go with the others. Now let's go."I said making my way towards the door.

At the Mall

"Guys lets go please!Im hungry"We've been here for a while now. May made me try on a bunch of clothes.
"No Noelle just a few more clothes.Here try this midnight purple dress."May gave me. I tried it on and went out the stall I was in.I walked out and all eyes where on me. April, May, Kat, Kayleigh, Liam, Harry, Niall, and Louis where staring at me with their eyes almost popping out and their mouths wide open.
"How do I look?"I asked nervous.
"You look... Amazing.We love it.Its perfect."
"Okay let's go now"I said going back. I put my regular clothes on as fast as I could. I heard my phone ringing.The caller ID read MOM.I answered her in the second ring.

"Hello"I said as walked out of the fitting room.
"Hi honey. How are you?"My mom asked.
"I'm good mom, thanks. How 'bout  you?"

"Hey Noelle let me talk with mom."I heard Liam say.

"Noelle is that..."
"Yep.Its Liam."I responded.
"When can I meet him?"She asked.
"Is it okay if I bring him today?"
"Oh yeah sure.Ill get everything ready."
"Oh can I also bring Liam's band mates and my friends."
"Oh honey.You don't have to ask.You can bring who ever you want.How many people are you bringing?"
"8 plus me 9"
"How fun.Well I'll  see you later sweetheart.Bye have fun"
"Okay. I will mom. You too."With that I hung up.

At Mom/Aunt's house

I was planning on paying everything May got me but she said no way, that she was gonna pay.Then the boys insisted on paying everything.We went to the parking lot and into the car we came with.I told Louis to follow me. I made my way to my childhood home. The house was on Irving and Fifth street. Once I found the streets I turned right and the house on the corner belonged to my mom aka aunt.I got out of the car followed by Niall, April, May, and Kat.We walked up the door and knocked. The door was open on the fourth knock.When the door opened I was greeted by Ryan.

"Noelle you came.You don't know how much I missed you.Here come in."He said hugging me really tight.
"Haha.Please Ryan stop embarrassing me in front of my friends."
"Too bad lil sis."He responded messing up my hair.The others and I walked in.I saw another familiar face staring at his phone.
"What's up with him?"I asked Ryan.
"He's been like that for a while.He's trying to get in contact with his ex.Mom said he cheated on her with some chick at some party.Who knows if it's true."He whispered in my ear.
"Oh wow." I decided to be the one to talk to him.Ill see how I will cheer him up.
"Niiiiccckkkkkkk!Im home"I screamed loud for him to turn around and look at me.When he saw me he had a huge smile in his face.
"Lil sis.You came back. How was your last mission?Did you kill anyone?"He came up to me and gave me a nice warm hug.The hug went on for more than a minute.
"Uh Nick?Are you alright?"
"Omg!!!!Noelle your boyfriend from your brother's band is here.What's his name?Uhhhh.... Ah! Niall James Horan."He started to scream.
"Fucking shit Nick!Shut the hell up!I told you to not say that."I said to him.I jumped on top of him and put my hand over his big fat mouth.I felt a warm wet thing in my hands.Oh.My... How the hell does he remember that.I noticed that Niall was smiling at what Nick said.
"Ahhhh!Nick!Ewwwwwwww.What was that for!?"
"Pay back!"
"Cheese its.Okay Ryan and Nick. This is Niall-"I started
"Her new boyfriend"I heard Nick say to Ryan.
"Seriously dude stop it.Okay and you know Kat and this is April and May just if you can't tell who's who."
"What about the guys that just walked in with Kayleigh?"Ryan asked.
"The one next to her is Louis, the one next to Louis is Harry, and on the other side of her is my brother Liam. Boys these are my two discussing immature brothers Ryan and Nick."

"Hey not fair."

"Liam these two are our cousins.You probably don't remember them cause they where born in L.A.So yeah. Where's mom by the way?"
"Kitchen"Ryan and Nick responded simultaneously.
"Noelle let's go to your room?" All of us went up the stairs.I stopped in front of my door fighting whether I should or shouldn't go in.It was only me, the girls, and the boys. The other two stayed downstairs.I should go right. What about if it's a disaster inside.Everyone will think I never clean my room.Oh cheese its.
"Don't worry Noelle.Ryan and I cleaned it for you while you where gone."I heard Nick scream from down stairs.With him having him say that I opened the door really fast not knowing what I'll see next.

I stopped.I just stood there frozen not daring to move a single muscle.I couldn't believe my eyes.It was them the 3 girls that I was missing.Where complete now.

"Hi"One of them said.