"Fine"We all got out the house. Apparently I had a megaphone in the storage room.What a strange twin am I .Once Liam started we told him to record the whole thing. We went back inside and talked for a while.

"So Noelle? When is your next single coming out?"Louis asked curiously.

"I'm not sure probably in a few days or maybe next week. I've already written 2 songs and I just started on another one. I just don't know which one will come next"

"Can you tell us the names?"Niall asked

"Well it's DNA, change your life, the one that I just started on is called How ya doin?."

"Well I think that DNA should be your next single because you finished that song first, then change your life, and after that How ya doin?. It's your choice anyways"Harry added.

"I'll think of it"

"So you took Harry to the studio when you recorded Wings, right?"Louis asked mischievously.

"Yep"I said popping the p.

"Who are you gonna take next?"

"I'm not taking anyone else."

"Why not"Niall whinnied.

"The only reason I took Harry was because I asked Harry for permission if I could sing a T-Swift song and he said no. Then I told him that I'll take him with me to record my brand new single"

"Oh come on. It's not fair"Louis cried.

"Fine. I'm thinking of a number from 1-10. Guess the number?"I told them. Let me see I'll pick my lucky number which is 2.

"10!!!!"Louis screamed.

"Five"Harry chipped in.

"Two"Niall said quietly

"So what is it?"Louis said impatient.

"Louis..."I started

"YES!!!I WON!!!"He started to scream like crazy.

"You were way passed my number."

"Awwww man!"Louis said.

"Niall...I'm sorry to say this but..."

"OMG will you just tell us!"Harry said impatiently.

"You're coming with me."

"What!How is that possible. Your just doing that cause he's Irish right?"Louis said

"Harry what is my lucky number?"

"It's... Oh. Freaking Niall. How you know"

"I guess I got lucky."

"Okay well Niall you'll have to wake up really early if your coming with me. If you don't I'm taking Louis. Now let's go the interview is about to start"

Niall's P.O.V

Liam came back from his run looking really red. I'm guessing he ran way to fast in the beginning or fans where chasing him.Haha poor Li.On our way Liam was telling us what happened during his run. Everyone was cracking up.