"Good now I trust that you will be able to write your own songs. We'll just need to find you everyone else that will work with you. We need your stylist, security, someone to design all of your  wardrobe for awards, interviews, performances, music videos. Also back up singers but only a few, at least someone to help you write. I almost forgot you will need a tour manager, maybe a back up band but it doesn't matter." He went on, and on about what's important.

"Last but not least you need to start to write a song. I know you're really good in writing so it needs to be ready by tomorrow. That is all. You're dismissed."

I left the office and walked out the building. I got in the black car we came with. Once I got in I noticed the boys where not here.I knew I had to go back because yesterday Simon said that after talking to me he was going to talk to the boys again.Also that he needed me to be there but I had to wear a disguise. Good thing I had an office in this building and had extra clothes for work.

I went back inside and up my office in the 10th floor. I opened the door to the room that belongs to me and got changes as fast as I can. I was wearing black pants, egg shelled colored blouse and a black blazer. I put my hair into a bun, applied a bit make up. Last but not least I had to put on contacts that can make your eye color different and also glasses.There I'm ready. Here I go.

Niall's P.O.V

After Noelle made us leave,the lads and me walked around the 11th floor for a while. When we where coming back, I saw Noelle coming out of Simon's office. I wonder if she accepted the record deal he was offering. The lads wanted to talk with Uncle Simon so that he can arrange something so Noelle can have a reunion with her friends.When we entered the room once again there was a girl. I'm guessing it's Uncle Simon's secretary. I couldn't really see her face cos she had her back to us.

"Ahem"Louis started.

"Oh boys sorry. Take a sit."Uncle Simon said. "This is Nicole. My secretary. We where just discussing something very important."

"Hi Nicole nice to meet you, I'm Liam." He said being the kind of person he is.

"I know who you guys are. I'm Nicole Richards,btw. Well I have to heard out. I'll see you later Mr.Cowell."She said and left the room.

She was a really beautiful girl. Her brown eyes, hair, everything about her looks perfect. No. I can't think that I'm in love with Noelle. That's it. There can't be another girl. Noelle is the one. She's my princess. Mine. Even if we're not together, she'll be mine.Someday. Just wait and see. She's gonna realize she also loves me. What about if she doesn't? She's probably hates me for avoiding her. Maybe she did love me but know she's realizing that she's in love with Harry or Louis. No that can't be they're my best mates. They probably figured out that I fancy her. Yeah that's probably it.

"Niall.Niall. Earth to Niall."Harry said

"Yeah"I responded.

"So do you agree with our idea?"Louis asked.

"What idea."

"Uh... The one we talked about on how to cheer up my sister."Liam told me.

"Are you even paying attention Niall?"Simon asked.

"No. I was... thinking" I responded.

"Well we where asking uncle Simon if he can track down Noelle's friends. And he asked if we all agreed on that plan. So do you?"Liam filled me in.

"Yes.I do agree."

"Don't worry boys. I'll do it."Uncle Simon confirmed it. Yes!

"Thanks Uncle Simon. You're the best. Bye."Louis said and left the room fast.I think he's heading to the car.Thats when I noticed the lads where all running out the door. I took my time and walked slowly to the car.Once I reached it I saw every one there. Even Noelle.Our eyes made eye contact and this time I didn't look away. I think it's time for me to say sorry. I'll do it later on.

"Hello."I said.

"Hurry up Niall. Where going to me house instead of the hotel"Louis seemed so happy. I forgot he brought a house in L.A when baby Freddie was born.

"Hey where's Ly?"I asked. I haven't seen her in a while.

"Oh she's been with Lou and Lux. She's in love with them. She doesn't want to be away from them"Noelle responded.

"Oh okay."

During the drive to Louis' house everyone was talking. I was just looking out the window. Everything looked so beautiful. This fall season looks nice. But sometimes it can get really hot here in L.A

"Hey Noelle. Did you say yes or no to the record deal uncle Simon offered you?"Harry asked out of curiosity.

"Um... Well... The thing is...."

"Will you just tell us"Louis said impatiently.

"Yes. I said yes."She said after a few seconds of waiting.When she said that everyone was cheering. I was glad she said yes.

"So when is your fist single coming out?"Liam asked

"Erm, tomorrow"She looked very nervous about it.

"What?! You won't be able to finish on time." Everyone was shocked. I agree bit takes a long time to come with an idea. Like the songs name, verse 1,2 and the chorus.

"Well Simon said that he trusts in me that I'll make it in time. Plus I think I have an idea already."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~