"Omg. Who's that cutie."Harry said.

"That's Ally my daughter.I asked Niall to come with me to pick her up. Now do you understand why he was with me Liam. Why are you don't you want me to 'date' one of the boys?"

Niall, Harry, and Louis were with Ally.I think she was awake 'cause of Liam's loud voice.She looked really tired.My poor girl.

"Mummy. Why was uncle Liam screaming? Do you want me to attack him?"She asked. Ly knew that she was gonna meet Liam and the rest.

"Idk Ly. Why don't you ask him?" I responded.

"Uncle Liam? Are you mad with me mum?"

"No. It's just that I missed her for many years and I never got to protect any of my sisters 'cause thy were older than me.Noelle is my twin and I love her and I'm sorry for getting mad at you Noelle."Liam confessed.He was looking directly at me. I didn't know he felt like this.

I forgave Liam and Ly went back to sleep.We where talking and talking it was already at 11:30. The concert ended at 9:30. Niall and I were hanging out until 10:20 and went to the airport.We got here at 11 pm. Me and the guys talked for 30 minutes.We were really bored and had nothing to do.

"I'm bored what shall we do?" I asked
The boys were thinking and that's when it hit them.

"Truth or dare!!!!" The boys screamed simultaneously.

"Fine"I replied.

"I'll go first!"Louis screamed.

L.T: "Harry truth or dare?"

H.S: "dare"

L.T: "I dare you to dye you hair blond, blue and pink"

H.S: "Alright but where am I gonna get the dye"

Me: "I have those colors don't worry."

I went to my room and I opened one of my luggages. I found a plastic bag with many color dye.

Me: "Here's all you need, Hazz"

"But I don't know who to use this" He whined.

"I'll help you!"Niall suggested.

"Okay but first, Noelle truth or dare" Harry said with an evil look.

"Truth"I said

"Chicken!"Louis screamed.

"I'm just taking things slow."

H.S: "Fine. Are you single?"

Me: "Really Harold?"

"I can't think of anything. Plus you haven't told me if you're single."

"Okay. I'm single."I responded. Harry is right I haven't said if I was single, only Niall knew.

"Wait a minute Noelle. I thought you where dating David Matthews."Liam said.I was that Niall and Harry looked sad.

"C'mon Harry lets go dye your hair!!"Niall was trying his best to be exited.Harry followed Niall in to the bathroom.I hope they won't make a big mess. I want everything organized and if they do they are dead.Now back to what Liam said.

"Who is David Matthews, Liam?"I asked. Why did Liam said that? Is that David guy someone I know?

"He's your boyfriend Noelle.He was our best mate.We always hangout with him.You started dating since you guys were like um... I don't know 7. When you moved to L.A you never broke up with him. Since then he never actually dated anyone else. You know he became one of the popular kids in school.Do you remember now?"