Chapter 52: Hello Again

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." Jess handed her the phone and she took a picture of us all gathered around the table.

Once the waiter left Jess sent us all the photo and I decided to post it on Instagram tagging everyone. Captioned, "Dinner @JaysFood after the special with my second family! 👌😋 #DanceFamily #ALDCFamily"

"I cannot wait for the holiday party." I told the girls as for the moms were deep in conversation. As for Abby, she was complaining to the waiter that she had been brought the wrong drink.

"Day after tomorrow." Nia chimed.

"Day of party, games, and dance!" Kendall added before taking a sip of her coke.

"It's going to seem like forever till we see each other again." Mackenzie frowned.

"Oh trust me we'll probably all see each other over the break." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Well I hope so." Kalani laughed.

The rest of the night went amazing. We had a great time at the dinner before heading home.

When we got back to the house it was already 9:00. The Christmas gifts I had ordered had arrived to I put the gifts into the boxes with bows and tags. I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and began stuffing it with stuff I would need while my mom was away in Texas.

I was honestly extremely scared for her to go to Texas. I plopped down on my bed thoughts about my dad filled my mind and it took me a solid two hours to fall asleep.

-

"Hello?" I picked up the phone looking at my caller ID showing it was Abby.

"Morning Katie, Guy is having an open hip hop class at the studio today I think you should come." 

"Like guy groove? Guy Amir? Like the real guy groove?" I questioned. I have known Guy has taught lessons at the studio in the past. I've seen the videos he's super good at teaching!

"That would be him." Abby answered.

"I would love to! It'll be so muc— But... I, uh, you know, my... Mom... Texas... I'll be with Maddie and Mackenzie." Reality smacked me in the face.

"That's alright I already talked to Maddie and Mackenzie they are coming and so is Brynn."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem, and everything that happens in Texas over the next few days is going to be okay."

"I hope so." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh, I said thank you." I lied.

"Oh, no problem. I'll see you later, bye."

"Bye." I replied before hanging up.

Going into my bathroom and I took a shower, did my makeup, and overall got ready.

Blasting music through my phone I sang in the shower to whatever song came on Spotify.

Why can't I just wash all my fear down the drain. After getting ready I bounced down the steps wearing my burgundy T-shirt dress with black booty shorts on underneath.