Epilogue, 2

(This chapter contains spoilers of the game itself. If you do not want to be spoiled, then you can skip this chapter or if you have the curiosity to, or have played the game already, then continue reading on. This is a message from Fazbear Entertainment. You have been warned  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  )

When I finally reached my body, I found myself on the floor in what seemed to be beneath the original establishment. I saw Baby's body next to mine. I spat blood out of my mouth. I tried and carried Baby's body to her place. "There you go, now what do you want me to do?" I asked her. "Shush. Ballora is in the room. She has gone out of her body. There is a secret button on me cheek. Find it." She said. I heard rustling noises around me. I started pressing everywhere from her right to her left cheek. "Hah, found it." It revealed to what seemed to be a pad. The rustling was coming closer, and I felt goosebumps running down my back. "Enter the sequence of numbers: 1-2-5-3-5-4-7-8-2." I entered it as fast as I could. "Good, now take the green card." I took the green card from her lower body. "Now, I must leave my body for you. There should be a green button to my left. That should send me to the Scooping Room." I pressed the green button and her body got moved to the right of me.

"I will guide you through Funtime Auditorium, but be careful, your flashlight will not-" Suddenly, my flashlight went off. "-work. Now walk forward." I walked forward. "Ballora is catching up. Keep walking." I walked even more. "Stop. She has caught up to you and is in front of you." I started to sweat a bit. "Ballora, do not hurt him, he will help us. He will help us. Now Ballora has left, walk forward." I was on my way again. "Now feel what is in front of you." I felt what was supposed to be metal. "You have made it to the Scooping Room. Now go inside and lock the door." I opened the door, closed it shut, and locked it up. "Alert! Unknown personnel has entered Scooping Room. Please refrain from touching the Scooper." Handibot said to me. "Oh no..." I said in disgust. Robot parts from the bear, the fox, and Ballora were on the floor. "This is the Scooping Room. Funtime Freddy has already been here today. Funtime Foxy has already been here today. Ballora has already been here today."

"Circus Baby has already been here today." Her voice said.

"Wait, doesn't that mean I will be dismantled like you?" I asked her. "Yes. They have always put us back inside. There is nowhere to hide. There is nowhere else to go when we look like this." "Wait a second." I looked outside the window to see something else, more of a broken animatronic with a clown face and a birthday hat. "No, it can't be. It isn't possible." I said, looking in disgust as it wasn't her. "If we looked like this, then we would have a place to hide. If we looked like you, we would have a place to go." It said, putting her hand with mine. "No, you manipulated me! How could I have ever trust you when it was somebody else all along?! You traitor! I WILL GET YOU FOR  THIS!" I started banging on the windows. "Don't worry, this will only hurt for a moment." It said to me. Suddenly, the Scooper smacked me on the door. "You disgraceful son-of-a-" Suddenly, in a second, the Scooper scooped me where the knife stab was and scooped my intestines out. Blood was on the floor. Blood was on the walls. Blood was everywhere. My body hit the floor with a loud thud. The steel door opened up. The robot (can I even call it that?) grabbed me and pulled me away.

Then suddenly, as I woke up, I saw two shelves with some toothpaste, a big toothbrush, and some bottles. I appeared to be in a bathroom. I walked slowly to the mirror, and as I saw, the worst thing happened. I opened my eyes, they were purple indeed. I looked closer, my whole body ruined, broken, torn up into pieces with animatronic parts stuck inside of me. I had a purple uniform though, along with a golden badge. Was this what it intended for me? Is that thing even in me? I sure do feel like it. Well, there was only one thing and ONLY one thing I knew: I am the Purple Man.

ELPRUP NAM SI EREH.