Chapter 21- Compulsion

Começar do início

“Owhhh I wanted to eat that” The grin was still on his face as he snapped his fingers.

The waiter walked over and set a chocolate fudge sundae in front of Jesselyn and smiled “Enjoy!!!” Jesselyn started behind him. What. The. Hell. 

“Eat up baby girl” Jesselyn turned to look at him with her jaw dropped.

“How??”

“The power of mind compulsion” confusion crossed her features

“What??”

“Well I can make people do things against there will” Yeah Right!!!!

“Prove it”

“Well I kind of did with the ice cream but okay”

After a couple of minutes of nothing, Jesselyn went to laugh but instead said

“I was jealous of you and Jessica” Then she leaned over sweetly kissed Gabriel on the cheek.

Power and control overcame her and Jesselyn blushed a deep shade of red. 

“Gabriel” Jesselyn hissed embarrassedly

“Proved it” A huge sheepish grin over took his face “so you were jealous were you??”

“SHUT UP!!!” Jesselyn hissed again before she focused on her ice cream and started eating it. It tasted amazing ‘mmmm’ she moaned and Gabriel just grinned his ass off. Bitch!!!! Jesselyn thought jokily

“Don’t worry about it Jesse is was nothing but a fake substitute” he explained

“Say what??”

“Mind compulsion baby girl compulsion” a small ‘o’ formed in Jesselyn mouth “now eat up”

Jesselyn began to scarf down her ice cream but then stopped, realizing that he didn’t have anything.

“What some?”

“Yeah if you feed it to me”

“Alright” she shocked herself by replying with that answer. She took a big spoonful and motion for Gabriel to open his mouth then she feed him. Gabriel chewed happily. Jesselyn smiled happily and wiped the back of the spoon on his nose. She enjoyed messing around with this Gabriel her dream Gabriel , while he wiped it off his nose.

“So Jesse earned back your trust???” Gabriel asked as he took her spoon took some ice cream and motioned for Jesselyn to open her mouth as he feed her. 

She had to think about it did she want to forgive a guy who caused her so much drama with his mood swings. A boy who came into her dreams and talked for endless hours about such random stuff. A boy who she liked……. She thought for another minute before she nodded.

“Yeah Gabriel I do as long as you stay dream Gabriel” She smiled to herself thinking about talking to real Gabriel about dream Gabriel.

“Alright”

The rest of the time while she ate her ice cream with the occasionally spoonful for Gabriel was quiet. Once she finished she smiled at him.

“You got a bit of chocolate on your lip” then Gabriel leaned over wiped the chocolate with his thumb and then licked it off. Before she could even respond Gabriel motioned for her to walk out the shop, once they were out she turned to face him.

“Hey we forgot to pay”

“Already taken care off” he smiled secretly at her and she knew he meant the mind control “now come on let me walk you home.”

As they walked both of them talked about pointless things and laughed with each other just enjoying each other company.

“You know I never thought you could be funny Jesse” she faked hurt  

“I can be funny Gabe!”

“Yeah yeah” he really hated being called that.

As they walked Jesselyn notice that they occasionally brushed hands and couldn’t help but like it.

“Gabriel does this mean your gonna be normal with me at school??”

“Of course I am baby girl” she smiled at the name and continued to enjoy his company.

*brushing of there hands*

“So I was thinking of going to the fun fair this next weekend what do you think wanna come??”           

  *brushing of hands*

“Yeah” as he said this Gabriel took Jesselyns hand and entwined there fingers, she had no objections.

Nothing was said about the hand holding as they walked the rest of the way home.

Once they reached the outside of her house Jesselyn frowned she enjoyed herself way to much at the ice-cream place.

“Bye Gabriel” she reached out and engulfed him into a hug, he automatically gripped her round the waist and smiled.

She then pulled away and turned around trying to enter her house when she felt the all to familiar breath down her neck.

“By the way I like yhou……” and with a kiss on the neck the presence was gone. Jesselyn turned around and saw no one…. typical.

Jesselyn smiled to herself and then quietly whispered to herself.

“I like you too.….”