Long Live The Sexual Vixen

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Jay, for everything." I whispered.

And I too, was going to make sure my best friend was nothing but happy.

He smiled as we separated. "No problem Princess. That's what best friends are for?" he assured. I smiled in return. Jay turned and opened the door and with a wide grin on his face he exclaimed; "Laters girl!"

I couldn't help but laugh at him. But as soon as the front door closed, my nerves shot up again. I began pacing back and forth throughout the room. I headed into the bathroom just to check if everything was still in take. My hair was straightened and flowing down my back and over my shoulders. My make-up was a little more dramatic for my liking but it was all apart of the act, right? I ran my fingers through my hair, in an act to calm myself down. I pressed my hands against the cool marble counter-top. I had to shut off my fear of rejection and self-doubt and allow this new Shay break through.

Pushing myself off the counter top, I smiled. It was time for shy, quiet, Shay to disappear into the background and the sexual vixen emerge.

Bryce's POV

"Fumble!"

My fingers went to work on the controller as I tried my best to catch up to Tyke's player. We were currently sitting in my game room playing Madden 13 and I was pathetically losing. I hardly ever lose! I'm losing my touch. Once I saw Tyke's player jump in the in-zone, I tossed the controller onto the couch beyond frustrated. Tyke just stood and cheered, cocky little bastard. "I don't hear you saying nothing now Bryce? What? You ain't got nothing to say now that I straight served your ass up!"

I huffed. "You cheated."

Tyke just laughed. "You always were the sore loser. Even when we were kids." he slumped back into the couch beside me. "You wanna play Call of Duty now?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I gotta do some work. Maybe later on though." I stood.

Tyke nodded as he put the game into the system. "Alright lemme know if you need me!" he called out as I walked out of the room.

I rubbed the back of my neck. Damn, I was just so fucking tried. Not just physically tried just emotionally, mentality tried. I just needed something to get my mind off of beating the fuck out of my uncle and every last one of those little fucks of the 58 Street Demons. I'm beginning to feel this is much more than just about the money and me being the next in line for the title OG. I don't know what it is, but I just feel like it's more....personal. I stumbled into my office landing in my chair with a thud.

Turning on my phone I looked through the numerous text messages and missed calls that I had. I've been sending my boys out to keep eyes on the 58's to see if their movements had changed. Shit, I need to protect what's mine. Due to all this chaos going on, Fenix and I's crews had to join together in order to even get close to beating the 58's. To be honest though, my main focus is taking down my uncle. He's too power hungry, he needs to have two bullets in his skull.

A knock caused me to snap my head up at the door. Jay's always happy ass waltzed into the office. I raised an eyebrow up at him. "Wassup nigga? How you feeling?" I asked setting my phone down.

Jay shrugged his good shoulder. "I'm alright, you know? Everyday is a new one." he smirked. "But I'm not here for a friendly visit."

"Oh?" I chuckled. Jay is never up to any good so this should be interesting.

"Get you shit and c'mon." he ordered.

I frowned. "For what?"

Jay just grinned wider at me. "See that's where I can't tell you."