Chapter 70 - I believed it

Start from the beginning

"I know, baby I-"

"Don't baby me. I'm leaving this place tomorrow, and I'm not going back to the flat."

"Bab- Hannah. Please, I don't mean it like that. I don't want you to leave, I- What's that? What happened to your arm?" 

"What? This? Nothing." I say, waving it off.

"Why is it bandaged? What happened? Did you slip on the steps?"

"Why do you care? You left."

"I didn't mean to!"

"You can't accidentally step onto a plane."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't bring you back here, sorry doesn't kill me, it does nothing."

"Baby, please."

"You wanna know why I have this bandage. I'll show you."

I unravel the bandage, showing him the deep scars, causing him to wince.

"This is what you do to me, your absence kills me Louis, and you don't realise because you're too busy." I spit, ending the call.

I switch off my iPad, crawling out of bed. I tie the bandage back on with a lot of struggle but I remained calm and managed in the end, making my way to the many Tesco bags on the floor. I grab a packet of crisps, ripping it open and begin to eat. Maybe I didn't want to live, but maybe Peanut wanted to. Maybe he was going to be an amazing boy in the future, he could be a life saver. 

Maybe he could save mine.

No, that's crazy. 

I ignore my mental conflict, eating the crisps slowly. Just like how he taught. He crushed me, maybe he wasn't my other half, but if he wasn't he wouldn't have this effect on me. I felt trapped, I couldn't get out of this house. Public would see me, they would see that I was pregnant. I was doing it for Louis. I don't care if he doesn't love me. I will always love him, he taught me how to love, and that was the only thing I ever wished for.

-*-

It's been a week, a week and I think I'm going crazy. The tablets don't help, I still self harm, nothing seemed to help. I ended up cleaning my whole room, spraying it with Louis' spray, trying not to cry at the familiar smell. I've been reading sugarscape everyday, it had updates on the boys. That was until today I read something I didn't like the look of.

Louis' new bird?!

Louis Tommo Tomlinson has been seen a lot with his new girlfriend Hannah Quirk but recently he's been seen with the beautiful model, Eleanor Calder! No one has confirmed any relationships yet but we see a lot of hand-holding and cute glances. Is this the new hottest couple? 

But what happened to Hannah Quirk? Where has she been? Has Louis broken up with her or are they still going out? What does Hazza think of Luigi getting another girl! 

Comment what you guys ship! Larry, Elounor or Louannah! 

I think my heart broke. He's been seen with Eleanor. In this secret location - which I soon found out was LA thank you Sugarscape - holding hands?! Is that why he went. He told me he was joking. He told me they weren't going out, they weren't fúcking- they were making love.

He was feeding me bullshít... 

and I believed it.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys(: 

How are you all my internet fans! 

I'm terrible! Hahaha. I've lost friends, gained friends and I came out as an unhappy lump of whatever I am.

I find your comments really amusing, and I'm sorry if you weren't expecting a sad chapter, I'm quite sad and I dunno. 

Everything gets better in the end doesn't it? 

It hasn't for me, but surely it will work out for Louannah?

Maybe.

Lol.

Twitter- chamrock_jack
Keek- ChamrockJack
Tumblr - tessarawrninjaa.tumblr.com

It would be amazing if you could spam my instagram. any comments about wattpad or writing will be deleted.

Instagram - onedirectionlhzln 

Loveyou all!

~Chamrock Jack xox