Chapter 25 - Start of Something New

Start from the beginning

Yang smiled softly as she returned the hug and tightened it.

Ruby broke the hug and ran out the room with a big smile on her face.

"Ruby don't run in the halls!" Weiss yelled as she chased after her.

As the Whiterose pair left the room Qrow began to take his leave as well.

"Well, Firecracker it seems like everything is under control now. I guess I'll take my leave" he held his hand up as he walked away, his way of saying goodbye.

Yang took a deep breath and stretched. It has been a crazy day.

"Heads up!"

...!

Yang stumbled back as she caught Blake who was shoved by Cynthia.

She had a big grin on her face.

"What the hell?!" Yang eyed her.

"I just thought that I could help you guys out with a nice push! You guys haven't even hugged yet and your makeout session doesn't count"

Yang and Blake blushed as Cynthia reminded them what they did in front of them.

"Plus, you should help her get dressed" she pointed down.

Blake looked at herself then Yang and blushed furiously.

Yang was too and was also trying to calm her lower half down.

Blake looked absolutely gorgeous to Yang.

Her cat-like figure, her eyes, her hair, how she looked in her bra and underwear was just stunning.

She felt herself beginning to get aroused.

No! Down boy! Down!

"Aw, that's cute Yang" Cynthia grinned.

"Shut up" she mumbled knowing what she was referring to.

Yang took off her hoodie and put it on Blake. It was very big on her but covered her plenty. She looked adorable wearing it.

"Hey, Yang"

"What?" she said stilling looking at Blake.

"Do you... Do you still dance?"

Yang turned to Cynthia and stared at her with a blank face.

"Uh... Not really... " she looked at the ground as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Cynthia frowned.

"Why not?" she raised her brow.

"I don't know... I guess I just lost the vibe for it? Who cares anyway..."

Cynthia made a pouty glare.

"I do!"

She walked up to Yang making her look at her.

"Why did you stop? You were amazing at dancing! You made the best choreography too! Why do you think the dance club would always try to recruit you or ask you to help with choreo!"

"I don't know I just... "

"You use to dance?" Blake asked tilting her head as one of her ears flatten.

Yang blushed as she thought the look Blake was making was adorable.

"Yup! Yang is an incredible dancer! She is amazing at hip-hop and breakdancing. She makes the best choreography and I'll admit her moves were one of the reasons why I fell for her" Cynthia scratched her nose as she tried to hide a blush that threatened to show.

Cynthia stiffened when she felt her scroll vibrate in her pocket. As she took it out she sighed in frustration because of who the caller was.

She answered it.

"Hey babe!"

She got into character.

"Yup! Everything is fine! It feels nice to be back! When are you going to check out the school?"

Yang and Blake just stared at her.

"Alright. Uhm sure where? Okay, I'll be there in a bit. I love you too, bye" she hung up and rolled her eyes.

"Sorry about that but I gotta go. I'll see you later?" she said as she made her way to the door.

"Sure..."

"Oh, yeah! I wanna say something to you guys and I am just gonna be straight with you guys okay?"

Blake and Yang looked at each other then back at Cynthia and nodded.

"Okay, first Yang you need to start dancing again. Second, you two need to just fuck already!"

They both blushed furiously as Cynthia said that.

"Like seriously! I know understand what Ruby meant by how painful it is to see how in love you two are and aren't doing shit about it. So just fuck, please! That is all. Bye!" she took her leave.

They both stood in silence as they replayed what Cynthia said to them.

Just fuck already!

Yang shook her head as she began to make an image of Blake's naked body.

"I won't do anything until you're truly ready and not just consumed by your heat..." Yang said she kept looking forward.

Blake just stared at Yang as she saw that she was trying to fight a blush and was failing to do so. The sight was cute to her and she couldn't help but laugh.

Yang looked at her and smiled but then pretended to make a pouty glare as she was upset and embarrassed at the same time.

"What? What are you laughing at?" she pouted.

"Nothing" Blake chuckled as she shook her head.

When they both locked eyes they froze.

It was like they were trying to search for something.

Blake cleared her throat to break the tension and began to walk towards the door.

"Let's get something to eat"

Yang just looked at her blankly.

"Uh, sure"

As Yang stepped out she was surprised by a sudden kiss on the cheek.

She turned to Blake as she felt her cheek with her hand and blushed. Blake just winked as she stuck her tongue out and turned around, walking away.

Yang grinned widely and shook her head.

I guess this is the start of something new...

--------------------

Happy Friday! 

Also, Happy Homecoming (for you high schoolers out there). My dance is tomorrow and I plan to have fun! 

So! What did you guys think of this chapter? Yay or nay? I don't know but I am pumped to write the next chapter for some reason! 

Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful day and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! 

Reviews/Comments are very appreciated :) 

Estimated Release for Chapter 26: Oct. 14th

~ Pika