Thunderstorms

I know i promised a part two and maybe 3 of wanna date me for a weekend but lana del rey and sub!Mitch one shots made this happen. So yes, this is s/d (not graphic at all though). Part two of wanna date me for a weekend coming s**n!!

         Daddy Issues/The Neighbourhood

The paper crumbles in my hand, its words vanishing in an endless bundle of creases and tears as I sigh and toss it in the nearest trashcan.

He looks at me, expectedly but also with a hint of obedience like he always does.

It amazes me how deeply submissive he is without me even touching him. My presence in the room is enough to push him over and it gives me a sense of pride, a warm feeling inside.

His glasses have slipped down his face a bit and he pushed them up with one finger and gives me a sympathetic pout before letting his attention slip back to his phone.

It's the 5th paper full of words that I've destroyed and I can feel the tension in every muscle of my body. He seems unaffected though, judging by his body language. His knees are both bent to his left, sort of like a mermaid tail, and he's propping himself up by leaning on the back of the couch.

I fix my own glasses a bit, the bulky black frames he always claims he loves resting on my face a bit lower than I'd like them too, and then turn to look at him.

He's wearing a big black hoodie, black leggings and his glasses and I would describe him as adorable if it weren't for the leather collar resting on his neck.

Still, he looks so relaxed and at ease around me, like he's home, and it makes me crack a small smile.

He looks up from his phone then and catches my eye, a small smug grin playing on his lips.

I lean my head to the side a bit while we look at each other while smirking, until he raises an eyebrow at me challengingly and I laugh.

"You're sassy."

He chuckles.

"And you're staring."

Now it's my turn to laugh as he smirks, proud of himself but his expression changes when my my laughter fades back to the tension before.

He stands up more gracefully that I ever could and settles himself on my lap carefully. His legs go sideways over mine and his arms come around my neck, his touch soft and careful like he's tiptoeing around.

His touch reassures me and when he looks at me he gives me a soft smile. His hands roam around my neck and shoulders and he gives my neck a soft kiss and suddenly I'm ten times more relaxed than I was before.

A comfortable silence falls over us as we sit there, the only sound being our hands rubbing over fabric and sweet kisses whenever we can reach.

My hands hug his waist and I find myself craving closeness. More of his touch, his scent and his sweetness.

It's been a while since I've just held him and it looks like he needed it too by the way his lips cling to mine and the smile of contentment that never leaves his face.

After a while, he speaks, his voice soft and smooth like honey.

"You okay now, Sir?"

Careful fingers trace over my jawline as he speaks and I adjust him on me a bit, earning a small yelp.

"Yes. Thank you. I really needed that."

He nods as he fiddles with my shirt a bit.

"Can I look at what you've written?"

My fists clench a bit by the anxiety and his shirt bundles up so tightly in my hands I think it might rip.

My best works so far have been about him and since the first time I wrote about him I never stop. I let my heart bleed onto the paper each time but the words are never enough but also always too much and I can't reach the medium that is Mitch.

Nothing and everything, quiet but loud.

The most accurate way to describe him would be a storm. A big scary thunderstorm that's so pretty that you want to go out and experience it, let it rain on you until you're soaked, but you're also scared of it and it makes you shy away.

So how could my words possibly ever be enough and how could I ever dare to show him?

But I can't explain all that to him so I simply settle with an "I don't really think you should."

He looks disappointed but he simply nods and we go back to just sitting there, my pretty thunderstorm and I, the faint rumble of thunder from outside interrupting the silence.

*****

Idk if i like this but ok