A series of unfortunate events

Kids/ Two door cinema club

'i was just about to come but the fire alarm is ringing and im pretty sure the pizza man is knocking on our door'

I grunted as I attacked his neck, needing something to stop from screaming too loud that the next building heard.

His breathing was heavy and quick underneath me and I knew he was close.

"I think I'm gonna-"

My sentence was cut midway by an excruciatingly loud noise.

Mitch blinked a couple times and looked at me with a blank stare.

"Is that-Is that the fire alarm?"

I shrugged and went back to his neck.

"Scott, can you smell that? That's smells like something is burning."

"Mitchy right now I don't really care." My voice came  muffled from his neck and I sucked harshly, earning a moan.

I had him back in the mood when he spoke up again.

"Someone's knocking on the door."

This time I stopped and sure enough a loud knock was heard.

"Just ignore it. They'll get bored and leave eventually."

I tried to thrust again but Mitch was off me, leaving me very frustrated and very exposed.

"Scott! Stop thinking with your dick. We should check, get dressed."

He was whisper yelling at me, probably so whoever was outside the door wouldn't hear.

Like anyone could hear us over the fucking fire alarm.

I rolled my eyes as he tossed me a pair of underwear and slipped on one of his own.

I put them on and pointed down to my "problem."

"And what about this? How will we go out like this?"

He gave me a glare in response.

"Hoying if this is your subtle way of asking me to suck you off then the answer is no. Put a long sweater over it or something."

I rolled my eyes again and grabbed the pants he was tossing my way as he put on his hoodie.

After a few moments of silence-I mean except of the fire alarm that was still going strong- I spoke up.

"Mitch, no one's knocking now see?" I pointed around. "I told you they would leave."

And because the universe hates me, a loud knock came right after I was done.

"HELLO? IT'S THE PIZZA YOU GUYS ORDERED."

We exchanged a look but Mitch was the first one to speak.

"Did you order pizza?"

I shook my head.

"No. Did you?"