Boy next door

Sex/The 1975

Scott never liked apartment complexes.

He hated the amount of floors and the amount of people the floors held and the amount of noise that the people made.

But that was before he fell in love with the boy next door.

///

Scott first saw Mitch when he was moving in the final boxes.

The boy stormed into his life the same way he had stormed into his apartment that day, searching his cat who was apparently hiding under his new couch.

Knock. Knock.

The door banged several times before I finally opened it, revealing a blond boy in a hoodie several times his size that came to his knees. He was wearing no shoes and judging from the open door next to mine,he was my new neighbor.

His eyes scanned my bare chest reminding me I was only wearing sweatpants and he grinned, apparently satisfied with what he saw.
He shot me a smile before he spoke.

"Hi, sorry I think my cat is in your house."

Excuse me?

"Um sorry, what?"

The boy chuckled lightly and pushed me aside, stepping in.

He was walking around like he owned the place and crouched next to the couch, revealing he wasn't wearing any pants.

Suddenly my pants were four times tighter.

He smile  again before opening his arms and grabbing something.

Grabbing a cat.

Wait, a cat?

To my disappointment he stood up, a hairless gray cat curled up in his hands like a baby causing me to blink several times.

"I said, hot stuff, that my cat is in your house. And it is. See?" As if on cue, the cat meowed and he laughed. "I'm Mitch by the way! I live next door."

I noticed how melodic his laugh sounded.

He seemed almost not human in a sense, etherial. His features were beautiful: prominent cheekbones, plump lips and a slender nose accented by a small septum ring. His hair was shaven except from his blonde bangs but his  natural color seemed to be brown though, judging from the roots and I tried to imagine it tying together with his big brown eyes and tan skin.

His figure was small compared to mine but not tiny although thin. His hands were filled with tattoos and I wondered if he had more under that  hoodie and if I would get a chance to see them.

Of course that would require taking it off  him.

"Apparently, yes it was. I'm Scott."

I extended my hand and he shook it, balancing the cat against his chest with one hand.

"Nice to meet you Scott but I think I'll stick to Hot stuff. More fitting."He grinned again and started making his way towards the door.

I had an urge to block it but quickly dismissed it and followed him.

"I guess you're right then Alien boy. It does sound more fitting."

He raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at me and then- Oh.

He bend over again in front of his door and pushed the cat in making my breath audibly hitch.

Smooth Scott. Very smooth.

He laughed at that and beckoned me over with a finger.

"Like what you see Hot stuff?"

I made my way to him with what I hoped seemed like confident strides and leaned on his door, crossing one leg in front of the other and  my arms in front of my chest.

Now way to get away now.

He was right in front of me now and his fingers started trailing over my chest.

"Alien boy huh?" He whispered.

I was breathing more heavily now and he was too, his breaths hot and uneven.

"Yeah." It was my turn to tease him now. "Like what you see Alien Boy?"

He chuckled.

"Something similar to that."

And then his hands were on my neck and he was dragging me away from the door,kissing me.

Let's just say I got a chance to see the rest of his tattoos that night.

///

The next morning, I was woken up from a knock on the door.

"Morning Hot stuff, I think my cat is in your apartment again."

And once again, yes,it was.