"Alright dad we will. Bye!" Luke said. All the boys walked out of the door well I mean Luke, Brad and Carter. I followed behind them.

"Have fun! I love you sweetie." Mom waved at me.

"I will never have fun at school mom but I love you too." I waved goodbye and hopped into the back seat with Luke.

It was awkward at first probably because I was in the car...but after a couple minutes they all started talking.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked but in a quite voice so only I could hear him.

"Um...yeah just nervous."

"Oh well don't worry because you have me, my brothers and my cousins." He smiled.

"Your cousins go here? How many of them?"

"Yeah and there are three of them. Hunter, Hayden and Haliey. Hunter and Hayden are twins they're Brad's age and Hailey is your age." Luke informed me.

"Okay we are officially here. Welcome to your new school Kali. It sucks ass." Carter said.

"Great thanks...couldn't have just left out the last part? I'm already scared enough as it is." I said while I was getting out of the car.

"Sorry." Carter smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the school. I sighed as we made our way towards it.

Two boys ran up to us. One winked at me while the other shyly smiled.

"Who's the hottie?" The one who winked at me asked the boys.

"Kali my dads girlfriends daughter." Carter said.

"Oh well hello Kali. I'm Hunter." The one who winked at me smiled.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." I smiled back.

"And I'm Hayden." The other boy shyly smiled.

"Hello Hayden. It's nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"Oh my god guys guess what!" A girl came running up to us squealing.

"What?" Some of the boys said in a tone that made them sound like they really didn't care at all.

"I get to be in charge of the big dance this year! It is going to be called the royal bash!" She squealed.

"Boring." Bradley fake yawned and passed by her making sure to bump his shoulder into hers.

"Jerk!" She called out at him.

"Oh ouch that hurt so bad." Bradley turned around and placed a hand on his heart all dramatically.

The girl let out a frustrated sigh as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

Bradley smirked and then turned back around and left.

"I'm Haliey. Who are you?" She looked at me.

"Kali. I just moved here."

"Oh well in that case. You're coming with me. You are not about to hangout with these horrible boys." She locked her arm with mine and pulled me along with her inside the school.

We went into the schools office and collected my list of classes. I only had two classes with Haliey.

We walked out of the office and into the crowed hallway. Haliey is showing me to my class and she keeps going on about the royal bash. I felt bad that I wasn't listening but I just couldn't. All I could think of is how I really want to just run out of this school and go back home and sleep.

"Hey Haliey who is this?" A blonde headed guy approached us making me almost run into him.

"None of your business. Now go away." Haliey hissed but the boy didn't move. He took his eyes off of Haliey and put them on me. He scanned my body making me feel uncomfortable. He looked back up into my eyes making me feel nervous.

"What's your name cutie?" He smiled.

"Um...Kali." I awkwardly said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You're gorgeous Kali. It is nice to meet you. I'm Connor." He held his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too Connor." I shyly smiled. Pulling my hand away from his.

"We will definitely have to talk more but I better let you get to class. Bye." He flashed me a smile before he took off and left in the other direction.

"He is so cute but so annoying! I hate him." Haliey sighed.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"A complete idiot."

"Oh." Is all that came out of my mouth. Haliey dropped me off at my class. I thanked her before she left.

I entered my classroom and all I could think of was is it too late to run out of here and go straight home?

All eyes were on me. Boys started whispering to each other as some of them winked or smiled at me. Some of the girls gave me dirty looks. I just brushed it off and sat in the very back of the classroom.

"Hi are you new?" A girl with black hair tied up into a pony tail asked me.

I looked over to her. "Yeah."

"Well I'm Lucy." She smiled.

"I'm Kali." I smiled back.

"And I'm Ian." A boy who sat in front of me turned around and joined in.

"Oh hi Ian." I smiled.

"Hello Kali." He smiled back as he ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair.

The class went by fast mostly because of Ian and Lucy talking to me. They both seemed really cool. They gave me their phone numbers so I guess that's the start of two new friendships? They invited me to sit with them at lunch. I of course said yes.

I made my way to my locker but ended up in an abandoned hallway. How the hell did this happen?

"What are you doing here?" A low voice from behind me said. Causing me to jump. I turned around to see Carter.

"I-I don't know?" I shrugged.

"How the hell did you end up here anyway?" He asked.

"Uh well I was looking for my locker and I ended up here."

The bell for class rung.

"Great now I'm late." I sighed.

"Let me see your list for your classes."

I did as he said and handed him my list of classes.

"Alright I will help you find your way to class." He handed my list of classes back and chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"You getting lost and ending up here."

"I know I'm so dumb."

"Yeah."

I glared at him. "You're not suppose to agree."

"I was just kidding. You aren't dumb." He smirked and put his arm around my neck pulling me closer into him. "But you're cute."

I smiled to myself but my smile changed when I could feel the butterflies flying around in my stomach. Should I feel nervous around my stepbrother?

Vote

Fan

Comment

(:

x