Chapter 2: Petalville

*Tippy and Lo make their way into the forest...*

Lo: Well, this is the place. Or, at least the entrance.

Tippy: I hope your mom's not too worried about you, Lo. Let's go find your house so...

Lo: Um, Tippy! Actually, mama told me that a scary monster called "Bandona" lives in these woods!

Tippy: M- A-a monster? Here?! In these woods?! Near MY home?!

Lo: Yes, but! Bandona only comes out at night, so we're safe as long as the sun is out! Anyway, the forest is kinda dark, so take care not to get lost!

*Tippy and Lo entered the woods...*

*Once Tippy and Lo reached Lo's gate...*

Lo: Hey! This is it! My house isn't far from here. It's just through this gate!

???: Gwooooh...

*Some bushes started rustling nearby...*

Tippy: Eek! B-Bandona! It's Bandona!

*A small blue rabbit hopped out...*

Lo: Really? THIS is the all-powerful Bandona? Tippy, it's just a rabbit. Either that, or Bandona's a total joke.

*The small rabbit hopped away in fear...*

Lo: Huh?

???: GWOOOOOH!

*Bandona leaped from the bushes!*

Tippy: Eeeeek!

Bandona: Gwohoho! I ain't no joke, kid! I'm the real deal!

Lo: B-Bandona! Bandona is real!!

Bandona: Gwohoho! Quiet down, kid! You're both about to become a lovely snack for ME!

(Battle: Bandona)

*Tippy and Lo defeated Bandona...*

Tippy: Augh, that was scary... I'm still seeing his teeth in my head...

Lo: It's alright, we're safe now. Let's open the gate and go see my mom!

*When Tippy and Lo opened the gate, a Star Lumin greeted them...*

S. Lumin: Hi! Can I help you?

Lo: Hi, Estelle, I'm home!

Estelle: Oh, Lo! Thank goodness you're back. Your mom was real worried!

Lo: Yeah, but it's okay! My friend Tippy and I beat up Bandona for you!

Estelle: No way! You two beat up Bandona?! And... Are you Tippy Ann Katerli?!

Tippy: Yep, I'm Tippy Ann-

Estelle: HEY EVERYONE! LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT US!

*Several other Lumin appear from the trees*

Lumin: No way! It's really her! She's so much bigger in person...

W. Lumin: You're so beautiful and magical...

Tippy: Eheh, thank you...

???: Lo, sweetie! What's all the noise?

Lo: Oh, mom! I'm home, and I brought a friend! She's a Star Hero like me!

Lo's Mother: Oh, sweetie, I heard from Estelle that you fell down the hill. You're not hurt, are you?

Lo: Nope, I'm a-okay, thanks to Tippy!

Tippy: Hello, Mrs. Lo! It's nice to meet you!

Donvivi: Oh please, call me Donvivi. It's nice to meet a new friend of Lo's. Thank you for bringing my son home safely. I do worry about him, you see... Oh, but why don't we go inside so we can talk more? I bet you're both exhausted from the climb. Lumin, why don't you all take a break?