Hurt and More Arguing

He hates me.

My brother hates me.

Jeremy wants me dead, his own little sister.

Going cold, I gasped and simply let go of Rebekah's arm. All of the anger that I was pinning on Elena came rushing back, she stopped screaming and bleeding as a tear slipped down the side of my face. "Amy?" Rebekah said, trying to get my attention but I just ignored her, being lost in my head. "Amy, what's wrong?" She tried again, but still got no answer.

She's okay! Elena is okay. Thank god!! Damon cheered inside his mind.

I was right.

Everyone just cares for her, and only her.

No family left. Both of my siblings hates me, I wonder if Aunt Jenna or Uncle John hated me? Well, I'll never found out if they did or not because they're both dead and not coming back. Think too much, I felt something run down from my nose and Kol flashed over to me, a tissue in his hand. "Here you go, little Seer." He whispered, holding out the tissue.

Staring up at him, I didn't move or say anything. But he did. Lifting my head up higher, Kol dabbed off the blood from under my nose, looking quite worried for me. No one else seemed to notice this happening, except Rebekah and Klaus. Everyone else was fusing over the little doppelganger, thinking that she was going to die...still. Placing his hand on top of the blood, not letting it bother him.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Klaus asked.

I nodded, not wanting to speak.

"She's not okay, Nik." Rebekah spoke up, looking at me and then over at her brother. "The way Amy's looking at the moment, I've seen this look before." Rebekah stated.

Breathing out, Klaus said "Where?" as he pulled me over to the couch, focusing me to sit down in between him and Kol. But Rebekah didn't get to answer because she was interrupted.

"Can we get on with this meeting now before Elena ends up dead?" Caroline snarled.

Huffing, Rebekah rolled her eyes and said "Fine! We'll talk about this later, Nik. I'm not dropping it."

"If everybody will sit down, we will start this meeting." Elijah said, sitting down next to his little sister on the other couch.

Everyone else sat down. Elena was sat down with her legs crossed in a chair, both of the Salvatore brothers were on either side of Elena. Jeremy sat down on the floor, leaning against another leather chair that April, an old friend of mine, was sat in. She looking scared, probably just found out that supernaturals are real. Matt was sitting on the arm of the chair, beside April with a hand resting on her tiny shoulder. Caroline sat on the other side of Elijah, and Bonnie was jus standing next to Stefan, her arms crossed and an annoyed looked was placed on her face.

Tapping into her mind, her thoughts flooding my head. Why do I have to be here? Doesn't Elena understand that I hate vampires, mostly the originals? No, I don't think she does. We all end up getting dragged into these things because of her and the Salvatore brothers, who want her safety and would do anything for it, too. And what's this meeting about, anyway? Damon and Stefan said they came here yesterday with Amy, but why didn't she leave with them? Also, what's wrong with her? She looks like she's in pain, something must have happened yesterday that the Salvatores haven't told anyone.

Bonnie is smart...wow, didn't expect that to happen. She knows that something happened yesterday and she's right. I was nearly killed by the Salvatore brothers because they wanted the originals out of town and Elena safe. But she'll never, not when she's a human in the supernatural world. Like how I won't be that safe, either. Proved it yesterday since I was almost killed.

"What's this meeting about? Matt questioned, speaking directly to Klaus.

All of the originals snapped their heads around, looking at me and back towards Matt, who glanced over at me with confusion written all over his face. "It's about what happened yesterday afternoon." Kol stated, speaking up first and sending a small smile towards me before speaking to me with his mind. Do you want to tell them or shall my family and I tell them? He questioned with his mind, looking straight at me. I nodded towards him, signaling that him and his family should tell them.

"What happened yesterday?" Caroline asked, confused.

Snapping my eyes closed, I tried to push the thoughts and memories that came flooding back from yesterday. I didn't want to remember anything to do with yesterday, it was horrible for me. I have never felt that bad, or shocked in my life. Darling, are you okay? Is my little Seer fine, or does she need a hung from my big brother? Kol's smudged thoughts asked, focusing my eyes to open and glare at him. He was grinning, probably finding it quite amusing in his own little sick head.

Thinking hard, I pushed my own thoughts into his head, knowing that I's freak him out as soon as he hears my thoughts. No, I'm perfectly fine. And why would I want a hug from Klaus? I raised my eyebrows at Kol, titling my head a little bit as the thoughts flowed into his head, widening his eyes as he heard them.

"Wh...how did you do that?" Kol said, freaking out.

Klaus seemed a little bit bored and didn't have a clue what Kol was on about. "Brother, shall we explain to them about what happened yesterday or do you want to wait a few more hours, so you can be a childish little vampire?" He snarled, sending Rebekah and Bonnie into giggling fits.

"I am NOT a childish little vampire." Kol snapped, walking forwards.

Rolling my eyes, I put one hand on Klaus's chest and the other one on Kol's chest, pushing them back and standing in the middle of them both. "Stop it! Both of you! I'm not having you fighting over something that hardly anyone in this room understands yet. You can fight later if you want, but not now! Understand?" I questioned, snapping at both of them and then continued when neither of them answered me. "Do you understand?" I growled, hitting them both in the chest.