Family

Everything was explained.

A Seer of The Mind is someone, a normal person that's been surrounded by supernaturals, that can hear people's thoughts whenever they want to, and can also control that person, too, if they try hard enough. Most of the Seers in the world go mad because they end up getting their powers when they are around the age of thirty or forty, but end up going mad as well because if they don't know about being a Seer, they think that they can hear people's thoughts or are just going insane. Not many Seers tell people that they can hear people's thoughts until they can't take it anymore and that's usually when they end up being insane, either killing themselves because they can't take it or end up in a mental hospital, letting the world see them as nut jobs.

But apparently, I won't end up in a mental hospital or going insane. That's what Rebekah said, an I'm glad. I don't really want to land myself in a mental hospital or killing myself. I like living, and if I don't...well, then I'll just have to cope with it, won't I?

Looking around the room, I saw everyone talking to each other. They looked happy but I could tell that at one time they weren't happy with each other because something went wrong in their family, but that didn't matter anymore. It was in the past, not coming back. "What are you thinking about, darling?" Kol asked from behind me.

"Is this what a family is like?" I questioned, turning around.

Kol smiled, taking a seat beside me. "Yes, we've argued with each other quite a lot in the past. But nothing is stronger than our bond together when we are getting along, and now that our father is gone...we can live in peace without having to run all of the time." He answered.

"It seems nice."

Another voice spoke up. "Oh, it is." Klaus said.

Rebekah smiled, walking towards me and sat on the other side of the couch.

"What about you, Amy?" Elijah questioned and I must of looked confused because he continued.

"Your family...what are they like with each other?"

"A lot worse than your family." I answered.

The youngest Mikaelson brother shook his head and said "I bet they aren't as bad."

"Wanna bet?"

He smirked at me. "OF course, darling."

"Were there's my family, there comes death with it. Elena had to go to a party and she got drunk with her friends, so that meant that she couldn't drive herself home. The next morning comes, my parents are dead and she's still alive in the hospital. My Aunt Jenna took over being our guardian. Almost three days later she ships me off to college. I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye to my parents because I was already at college with people, who were three or four years older than me. Then my older sister hates me, she wants me dead and I don't even know why. I don't have anyone in my family that doesn't hate me, anymore. Jeremy hates me because he's siding with Elena, just because I didn't wat to come back to Mystic Falls." I explained and then continued. "Your family may have had their problems, but you fixed them. Klaus may have daggered you in the past, but it was to protect you all and he can easily tell you that himself. He cares for you, wanted a house where you can all live together, and not be threaten by your jackass of a dad, who is dead. Now, that's what family is."

All of them looked at Klaus, shocked and surprised, too. "Is that true?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes," He answered, looking down at the floor.

Elijah looked at his younger brother and then stepped forward. "Why didn't you tell us?" He asked, wondering and getting Klaus to raise his head up to look at his older brother.

Yell him that I thought it would make me weak, not the feared hybrid that everyone knows and usually fears around the world. You were right about what I wanted for me and my family. We weren't really settled down for very long, only maybe a few years at a time and then we would have to flee from our father. If it came down to having to choose between my brothers and little sister living and me dying, then I would of let Michael kill me a thousand of times as long as my family got to live, even without me. And I know that you can hear my thoughts too, little Seer of the Mind. Klaus thought, looking straight at me as he spoke to me through his mind.

"Klaus didn't tell you these things because he didn't want to seem weak. He's used to being feared around the world as by ifferent creatures. You've all had to run from your father for a very long time, not staying together or in the same place for very long. So...that's why he daggered you guys, just to protect you and risk getting himself killed. HE would rather you guys live and himself die, just because he loves you all that much but has never knew how to say it.' I told the rest of the Mikaelson siblings.

Rebekah looked like she was going to cry as she flashed over to Klaus, throwing her arms around his neck and crying into his shoulder as he tried to calm her down. "Why?" the blonde original cried out. "We could've helped you, been the family we are today many years ago." She whispered, low enough so I can see what she was saying to her older brother.

All of the Mikaelson siblings had a big group hug, Rebekah blubbering quite a lot and the guys just tried not to cry, but failed when a few tears escaped their eyes as they all tried to calm down their little sister.

Now, this is what a family is. You can be at each other throats one minute, arguing like hell and then you can care for each other the next minute, comforting one family member when they are down and upset about something. Really wish I had a family like this one, even though the Mikaelsons are originals, all of them care for each other and that's what family is about. Sighing, I smiled and headed for the door. Planning on leaving this town again and I could easily get into my car, and drive anywhere in the world. Stefan had drove my car here with all of my luggage in the car, not wanting to leave it in the town that I had been staying in when they grabbed me. I reached for the door handle and twisted it, opening the door a little bit but it was slammed shut.

Towering over me was Klaus, his hand was pressed against the front door, making sure I couldn't open the door again. "Where do you think you're going, little Seer?" He asked, smirking down at me.

"I'm going-" I started but got cut off

Rebekah flashed over to us and was the one that cut me off. "You're not going home, are you?" She questioned.

"Don't have a home. Remember, Elena and Jeremy hate me." I stated, raising my eyebrows at her. "But I don't really fancy staying here in Mystic Falls, where I could get killed easily just because Elena is upset and wants to see me six feet under." And then went to open the door again.

Grabbing ahold of my hand before it could touch the door handle; Klaus pulled me into his chest and made me look up at him. "You will not try and leave this house until I say you can or unless you have an original vampire with you. Do you understand?" He compelled, but it didn't work. I nodded, might as well go along with this and see how long it takes the Mikaelson family to figure out that I've been drinking vervain since I left Mystic Falls, just in case Klaus tried to compel me to do something if he found me, like he is doing now. Rebekah pulled me away from Klaus, and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "You can sleep in my room with me, don't really think you want to share a room with one of the boys." She said, and then dragged me towards the stairs.

"Goodnight, love" Klaus called out.

Looking over my shoulder, I looked at the Mikaelson brothers.

"Goodnight," I whispered.

"Goodnight, darling." Kol smirked as Elijah just nodded.