Bait

Being dragged back to Mystic Falls isn't fun. Don't see what the problem is about me living on my own. My parents, Aunt Jenna and Uncle John are dead. I don't really like Alaric and both of my older siblings hat me, so...what's the point going back home?

THERE ISN"T ANY POINT!

No one understands me, anymore. Or really has.

Well, maybe one person does or has understood where I'm coming from. His siblings don't really like, and no one can understand what he's been, through all of the time. And I feel sorry for him. All he's probably ever wanted was for someone to love him for whom he is and everything he does, too. One day, I hope Klaus gets what he's always wanted in the entire world. He deserves a family to love him and someone to like/love him for who he is, everything he does and everything that he will do in the future as well.

' Hopefully he gets what he wants.

Because right now...it looks like I wasn't going to get whatever I want until I actually leave Mystic Falls for good and that's probably not going to happen for years. I might end up dead before I really get to leave this place because of the Petrova doppelganger, a.k.a. my older sister, Elena. She'll end up getting more and more people killed until she either dies of old age or someone kills her.

"We're here." Damon announced, cutting the care engine.

Rolling my eyes, I replied with "Yay!" and then got out of his car. But then stopped dead. We weren't at my house in Mystic Falls, instead I was standing in front of a HUGE and beautiful mansion. It was surrounded by loads of trees, making it un-seeable to anyone that doesn't know that it's here and I already loved it. This better not be the Salvatore's new house or something! "Where are we?" I questioned, wondering and still taking in the wonderful view that was in front of me.

"This is the Mikaelson's house." Stefan said, trailing over to my side and looking guilty. Already seeing that I was confused, he just continued speaking. "Klaus and his family."

"Oh."

Dark, polished wooden doors opened and Klaus, along with Rebekah and a man that I saw get daggered before the summer, strolled out of them. All of them spotted me, I was standing in between Stefan and Damon, he had joined us as I was taking in the wonderful and beautiful view.

"Damon, Stefan and...Amy. What do we owe the pleasure of you three being here?" Klaus questioned, looking quite a little bit shocked to see me with the Salvatore brothers but who wouldn't?

"We want something from you and your family." Damon told them.

Klaus and his two siblings looked angry. Guess you don't demand something from them....do you? But I want to know what they want from the Mikaelson family now. "I don't think you should ask for things, Salvatore!" Klaus growled, his eyes flashing yellow. Oh no, he's angry now and usually things get broken or people die.

"Just listen." Stefan said.
Rebekah stepped forward, titling her head a tiny bit. "What do you want?"

"You and your family to leave town and to NEVER come back for the next few centuries." Damon demanded, glaring at Klaus, who didn't look very happy at this moment in time.

The man, who was daggered by Klaus and that I didn't know the name of...yet, stepped forward, putting his hand on his brother's shoulder and then spoke. "This is our home. Why should we leave?" He questioned.

"Because we want all of you originals gone for good, Elijah." Stefan snapped, raising his voice. Elijah...." That's the man's name then. Looking over at me. I decided that his name suited him and saw that he was wearing a grey, fitted suit like he had been when I saw him before he was daggered by his brother. "Or what?" Rebekah snarled.

"Or else Amy here," Damon started, gripped the top of my shoulders as he motioned to me.

"Dies." His hands moved upwards, firmly gripping onto my neck and getting ready to do something.

"What?" I cried out.

"You'd kill your lover's little sister?" Klaus questioned raising his eyebrows.

Stefan and Damon looked at each other and then back over to the Mikaelson siblings. "Yes, if it gets you to leave town." Both of them said, exactly at the same time.

Tears rolled down my face...slowly. I was right about Elena getting me killed. I was going to die and it wasn't fair, why does this happen to me? No ine will tell me, though. "Amy darling?" Klaus said, getting my attention and he saw that when my eyes snapped up to meet his blue orbs. "You were right, sweetheart. Elena will get these brothers killed one day, and today could be that day." He announced for everyone to hear.

"What are you on about, Klaus? Stop playing mind tricks with us." Stefan snarled.

Looking around, I saw Rebekah. There was tears streaming down her face as she was glancing from the Salvatore brother and over to me, back and forth. She kept glancing between us three.

"No mind trick, but using Amy as bait to get me and my family out of here wasn't the smartest thing you have done." Klaus answered, smirking and nodding.

Something was going to happen.

And I really didn't want to know, but it looks like I'm going to end up stuck in between the whole thing.

My life is going great...can't you tell?

Both of parents are dead. My Aunt Jenna and Uncle John are dead because of supernaturals, and the person that's probably going to die next is either me or Jeremy and it's all because of Elena.

She is the curse, not Mystic Falls. She's the reason people are dying in this town ever since the Salvatore brother came to town.

And all I am to people these days is...Bait!