Exeptions

Rydel's P.O.V

I knew it! I knew someone would ruin this perfect day.

The audience gasped, I looked to Ellington and he had a shocked, seriously? Face on.

Kelly squeezed through the guards and fell before the alter. Right at ellington's feet.

My eyes widen. So did his.

"Please Ratliff. You can't marry her! I still love you!" She begged.

"I already told you. It's over, I don't love you anymore! You have to except that a move on" He said

"I told you. To not come!" She said speaking to me.

She was the voice on the phone the other day! It was her. I should have known.

"Security!" Mom said and two men came pulling her back and out of here.

"No! I love you Ellington!" Those were her final words.

I looked over to him. "I'm sorry" he whispered to me.

"It's okay it's not your fault" I whispered back.

"Ok anyone else" the priest said.

I cautiously looked over to Riker who was hesitant.

I saw Ross holding him back and whispering stuff to him.

Riker slightly smiled at me.

"Alright, you may now present the rings" the priest said and Ryland walked up with the rings and handed them to us. Then sat back down.

I put his ring on his finger and he put mine on my finger.

Then we held hands again and smiled at each other.

"Do you Ellington lee Ratliff take Rydel Mary lynch to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health"

I noticed Ryland took out his phone and video taped us/took picture, a lot of people were taking pictures.

Mom had a camera and was taking pictures this whole time.

"I do" he said

"And do you Rydel Mary lynch take Ellington lee Ratliff to be your lawfully wedded husband, rich or poor, to love and to cherish as long as you both shall live"

"I do" I smiled

"By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Ellington smiled closed the space between us and kissed me with all the passion he had. He even dipped me😂

The crowed stood up and started cheering and clapping.

The kiss lasted for about 3 minuets 😝.

Then we pulled way and Ellington held on to my waist and smiled at the crowed, as did I.

~ 10 minuets later ~

Everyone was gathered for the after "party" even though it wasn't really a party more like a celebration.

Mom had told us to pose for a picture, so we did, she took it with a fancy camera I asked her why not her phone and she didn't answer.

"Ok Rydel you can through the flowers! All the girls come over here" mom said

I smiled and all the girls ran behind me, Ellington went over to talk to my brothers.

"Ok ready? 1..2..3!" I said and threw them up and laughed.

They were practically fighting over it.

"I got it!" Vanessa said

I laughed and went over to her, "ooh your next nessa" I said

She nervously laughed and my dad came on the microphone,

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming! At this time we with be giving speeches to the wonderful newly weds while your food is being served to your table." He said

We all sat in our tables Ellington and I had our own table centered in front of the stage, and my brothers and their girlfriends had a table while everyone else had their own too.

"Why don't I go first" he said

Ellington was holding my hand and we were both looking at my dad while he have his speech.

"Ever since Rydel was a little girl she's always been my little princess. And she still is, we always used to play a game we made up, we called it true love hides. She would be the princess up in the tower and I would be her Nobel horse and we would search for her Prince Charming but we could never find him. We would look all through the house but we would never find him, to make up for it we would always go out for ice cream. But now, Rydel, you finally found your Prince Charming"

I teared up, I looked over to Ellington who smiled and leaned in to kiss me, my dad was right I finally have found my Prince Charming.