Places

Ellingon's P.O.V

"W-what?" Rydel said

I held on to her, she cuddled me.

"How could we not know this?" Vanessa asked Riker.

"I-I don't know" he said.

"How were they "killed" Rydel asked in disbelieve.

"Some say it was because he liked them but they never liked him back, and I guess he got upset and yea." The police said.

Rydel looked scared. Because he liked her too.

"I'm never gonna let anyone touch you." I said into her ear, while putting my arm around her neck.

"Well we better lock him up" the officer said.

"Yeah, this one is going to trial" the other officer said.

"Tell us what the verdict is." Rocky said.

"Sure thing Mr.lynch." And with that they drove off.

"So..... Did you bring the food?" Ryland asked.

There was a minuet of silence.

Then Ratliff spoke up for me. As I was still in school of what happened today.

"Yea it's in the car" he whispered.

"Cool." Ryland said while running to get everything in the car. Raini went and helped him.

Then we went inside and all sat at the dinner table. It was so quite.

Ross's P.O.V

"Can we all just forget about what happened and focus on our night? This was supposed to be the best sleepover ever." I said

"Yea he's right. Let's just pretend this never happened." Vanessa said

"Ok" Rydel whispered.

I felt Laura grab my hand under the table. I looked at her, and her eyes melted in mine. I started rubbing her thigh.

Then we heard the door unlock and we all looked over there.

"Mom?" Rocky said.

"We"re home!" Dad said

"Hey guys!" Maia said

"Hello sweetie, I see your having dinner, did you have fun?" Mom asked.

Once again it was silent.

"Um... It was really fun, but it's just getting started!" Ellington said.

"Oh I'm so glad! Rydel honey I have a few things for you!"

Rydel was looking down at her food, not paying attention until Riker stepped on her foot.

"Huh what?" She said

"Are you ok sweetie? I said I got a couple things for you."

"Oh yea, thanks mom, you can just put them in my room and I'll look at them later." She said

"Ok, well me and your father are going to head to bed, don't make to much noise!" She said

"Ok mom" Ryland said

"Night, love you all" mom said

We all said,

"Night love you too."

Then they went In there room, and we were left alone again.

"Um, I'm full. I'm going to my room." Rydel said while getting up and walking upstairs.