Next Time

Rydel's P.O.V

Okay so I agreed to his plan... But ok still nervous.. REALLY nervous.

I was just about to untie my bathing suit top when Ratliff stopped me.

" I don't want to force you to do it. If you don't feel comfortable then don't do it."

He held both my hands and looked in my eyes.

Then I spoke up

" Ratliff, it's not that I don't want to do it. It's just that I'm not sure we're ready. Plus there are people home and we they are expecting us back downstairs."

He answered

" Yea... I guess your right... But you do WANT to do it?" He said with a small smirk on his face. I smiled

" Yes I do. I'm never going to love anyone else but you." Then he smiled at kissed me. We pulled away

" I love you too, We should change and head down there." He said while getting up. He got his clothes and went into the bathroom and changed. I changed in my room. Then he came out with his PJ's on, Kinda like the ones Rocky has except his pants are dark green and he had a White shirt on instead of a tank top.

I had my pink PJ bottoms with my White and pink Tie died tank top. And my hair was down.

I went up to him and put my arms on his chest and he put his arms around my waste.

I whispered to him.

" Don't worry babe. When were alone. I promise." I said I meant it. I did want to do it with him he's the love of my life.

That made him cheer up. He smiled and said.

" Only of your ready to."

" Believe me I am" I said

We both quietly laughed. Then made out for 5 min.

" Let's go." He said holding my waste.

" Okay hold on let me get my phone." I went to my bag and grabbed my phone and went back to Ratliff's arms.

We went downstairs holding each other. His arm around my neck and holding my hand.

We got to the corner of the living room when we saw Ross and Laura. They looked Shocked. They had there mouths wide open and there eyes were about to pop out of there heads!

Ratliff and I laughed at them then went over to them.

" Hey what are you guys-"

That's when we both saw what they wee seeing.

OH.MY.GOSH