Sleepover

Rydel's P.O.V

Oh.My.Gosh how does Ellington know where I live?

" Oh hey Rydel! I didn't know you lived here! I just came to say hi to the new neighbors I live right next to you!"

Wow that's kinda awesome I am so happy now!

ELlington's P.O.V

That's cool I didn't know Rydel was the new neighbor. We were just staring at each other when I noticed the other boys behind her.

" Oh I'm sorry, I'm Elligton Ratliff, Welcome to the neighborhood!"

A tall blonde boy spoke up.

" Hi, I'm Riker, Rydel's older brother."

We shook hands

"Hey"

The Another blonde boy just a little shorter than Riker said,

" I'm Ross another one of Rydel's brothers" we also shook hands then I kinda meet all of them Ryland and Rocky. There really cool.

Then a nice woman walked up to the door and said ," Oh Hello! I'm Stormie Lynch We just moved here from Colorado! Come in Please!"

" Wow that's awesome and thanks" I said

Riker's P.O.V

Wow Ellington seemed like a cool dude, we talked a lot and learned a lot about each other. He plays Drums! That's when I spoke up and said

" Hey Ellington you should sleepover tonight!"

" Ya I should! I'll Text my mom and see of its ok with her. And you can call me Ratliff if you want!"

" ok Ratliff"

We all laughed

Ratliff's P.O.V

I texted my mom and asked her if I could spend the night at the new neighbors house I told her all about them and what happened so she said yes. I went back into the living room where all the Lynch's were.

" Good news, my mom said I could sleep over!"

" yay!" They all said.

We started talking a lot and Then I mentioned my girlfriend Kelly Voosen, and I noticed Rydel was kinda sad and kept looking down. Hmm wonder what's wrong with Rydel.

Rydel's P.O.V

Ugh! I should have new a awesome dude like Ratliff was already taken! Wait what am I saying? Me and Ratliff are just friends. I decided to start the sleepover party by saying

" Alrighty I thinks that's enough chit chat for know! Lets get this party started!"

They laughed

" Alright Rydel settle down, what do you wanna do?" Said Ryland

" how about a game?"

Then they all started talking at once giving suggestions Ross wanted to play truth or dare Riker wanted to play Would you rather and Ryland and Rocky wanted to play I spy which was a baby game while Ratliff just sat there staring at all of us and smiling and laughing.

" Ok let's vote" I said

" who wants to play Would you Rather?" Riker and Ratliff raised there hands.

" who wants to play Truth or dare?"

Ross, Rocky, and Ryland raised there hands. "What about I spy?" I aske Rocky and Ryland they said," I spy is over rated" we all laughed.

" Ok then I guess it's Truth or Dare, Who wants to start?"

" I will" Ross said

" Rydel truth or dare?"

Um I'll be risky and pick dare

"Dare"

" ok I dare you to..... Put some wiped cream on your hand and put it all over Ratliff's face!"

Hahaha Oh.Wow. Ok

I went to the kitchen put some wiped cream on my hand went over to Ratliff and smeared it all over his face!

Ratliff's P.O.V

Ahhhh!!! She did not just do that! Rydel started running away and I stood up and chased her I ran after her in the kitchen. I looked back at the rest of the boys and they were laughing there heads off not paying attention to the high speed chase going on with me and Rydel. I finally caught her I put my arms around her and lifted her up and spun her around.

" aha! I got you!"

I took some wiped cream off my face and put on her nose, she started laughing. Something weird happened I put her down both of us breathing heavy from running around. We stared in each others eyes. I started leaning in.... What wait are you doing Ratliff you have a girlfriend!! The back of my head was saying but I just ignored it.

Rydel's P.O.V

AHHHHH!!! What do I do????? He's leaning in!!!!!!! I just started leaning in to... Wait what's wrong with me??? Why would I do that??? WE.ARE.JUST.FRIENDS but I just ignored that voice in the back of my head..