wwe ♔ SUPER IMPORTANT

Someone pulled a gun on Roman Reigns last night in Santiago while he was signing and getting pics with fans. He was also pelted with beer. I know Roman isn't everyones cup of tea but he has a family. He has a wife and daughter that is his whole world so if you hate Roman keep it to yourself and don't fucking use action. The wrestlers play a role while in the ring and he is a great superstar, husband and father.

Next time think about it before you do something to a celebrity you hate. Its not worth it and plus its disrespectful and dangerous. Lets all show some respect to Roman and the other superstars weather you love or hate them.

Is the hate towards Roman really that serious? It's bad enough you shitty "WWE Fans" harass him on the social media but this man works his ass off day and motherfucking night. You don't have to like him at all but is it really worth putting his fucking life in danger. This man has a life unlike some you dumb asses who live life behind a screen.

Roman Reigns has a family. He has his wife and child to provide for.

So for some dumb ass to hate him so much that he or she has to pull a gun out on him is fucking crossing the line. That person needs to be thrown in jail because this is starting to get ridiculous.

I'm honestly made that the hate has gone this fucking far. You guys boo when he accomplishes something, you boo when he does something you don't like. But for some hating ass person to pull out a gun on him is just to much.

What if Roman quits wrestling in the WWE because he fears for his life day in night in the business. Now WWE needs to take more control of this situation because it's not just boos and social media hate. They are now putting this mans life in danger.

I'm fucking pissed.

               Bri xxx