wwe ♔ charlotte

It literally dawned on me earlier that no matter how much I express my dislike for Charlotte, I want to be a fucking bad as heel just like her.

Dominant, athletic, sell my heel personality so perfectly that the fans actually hate me, and queen of course.

So I guess in a way you could say a have a small liking for Charlotte.

No, I don't need to be bashed on for being a "fake fan" because that's not what this is. I haven't liked Charlotte for quite a while and I guess you could say I've came to my senses a bit because I've realized that's how I would want to be portrayed in the WWE, If I do become a wrestler.

A bad ass, heel, queen such as Charlotte herself.

But Dana? That's a big NO. I refuse to like Dana, her character as a heel just doesn't sit right for me. She's basically just a Charlotte backup.

She's Charlotte's lap dog.

She's Charlotte's bitch.

And while there's no denying Charlotte or Dana's talent, I've just never been a fan.

I wouldn't consider myself a fan of Charlotte but I have found myself taking a bit of a liking to Charlotte, I guess from aside all the rude things she says and does, because that's her character, you over look that and just pay attention to her heel character and in ring ability.

               Bri xxx