wwe ♔ 2K17 women

Okay guys, so today's Rant is going to be about the Women wrestlers on WWE 2K17.

Let me start with Naomi. Naomi's character is so disappointing this year, just like lasts year. They got her body right and the outfit is cute, but her face is scary looking, which is weird because Naomi is so beautiful on TV. Her skin complexion is waayy to dark, yeah, Naomi is a darker skinned black woman, but she is NOT that dark as she is in the game. She looking frightening.

Now let's talk about Dana. Dana's character looks like something out of a horror movie, no offense. Se looks like a demon with blonde hair guys.

Charalotte's character barely has a neck and her walk is stiff, but it does look like her.

Sasha Banks.

Her eyes are going tap different ways and it barely looks like her.

Nia Jax.

It looks nothing like her. Her beautiful skin tone is two different colors. What the fuck is that?

Becky Lynch.

Why the fuck does the beautiful Becky Lynch look like a man with long, bright orange hair?

But Dana, her and Naomi are the worst out of all.

They look like they went to any unknown plastic surgeon and got fucked up.

Do they not check how these women look in real life and compare them to their character on the game?

Someone seriously should be fired for this.

Now we'll be waiting until 2K18 comes out to see if these actual beautiful women will improve.

This is really fucking disappointing WWE.