wwe ♔ r.r. rant

Are you guys really angry that Roman won and not Rusev? This is fucking ridiculous, the man deserves his title shot and god dammit he deserved the title.

Okay, you won't ever like Roman Reigns, so shut the fuck up.

"He can't wrestle." Bitch neither can you, how can you say that someone who puts their body on the line, day and night, year around "Can't wrestle."

No matter what Roman does, you're still going to be a fucking hater. So sit tight, he's got plenty more success for you to hate on.

If I'm not mistaking Roman is the one who's making money while you're the fucking one sitting on the couch and giving us your shitty opinion.

Roman's fucking Champ whether you like it or not. Who cares if you don't think Roman is being booked properly? Who cares if you think Lana should have caused Roman the match? What you thought didn't happen.

The moment Roman gets praised or wins a championship you ass wipes have something to say about it. How can you even say he doesn't deserve it? Just shut the fuck up, fucking please.

I'm a big fan of wrestling, so don't say we're JUST fangirls, because that's not fucking true. But at the end of the day Roman Reigns is Champ. Deal with it.