Prologue

Okay.... so hey Cruiser's. This is my first book and I really hope you excuse all errors made, it isn't intentional. I hope this books sparks your interest and you keep being a fan. Please vote and comment your thoughts and let's make it to many more chapters alright.
And if you care to help me please make me a cover rn. I really need it. LOVE YOU ALL.

Disclaimer:
^This is all work of fiction.
^May contain swear words (inappropriate language(
^Cast included and similarities to real life people/things are just past of the work of fiction.
^There are bumpy road ahead.

Authors note: This book is copyrighted. All Rights Reserved.
No plagiarism shall be tolerated.
Any attempts of theft shall be dealt with.

This is all my imagination, bear with me till the end. Thank you.

Happy Readings!♡

Jade

Being Jade Park isn't all rainbows and glitter. With two annoying brothers, Jaden and James Park, I've got one chaotic life. Mom works as a surgeon and dad's a big shot CEO, formal as shit. Not that shit is formal but I'm sure you get the picture. Well not that picture.

I'm a senior at Hazeview High and my younger twin brothers are juniors. Since I can't say we're poor, I could say we may be rich? Anyway yes, I'm one of the populars at school but I just decided that ditching my life long friends wasn't worth the social status. Amelia, Kevin, Charl and Megan are much more that the stupid social status and yes, these are my best friends.

I'm part of the dance team and I'm also in on the track team. Captain on the dance team and vice captain in the track team.I'm that occupied by school stuff. I have long brown hair with a bit of honey blond at the end, hazel bright eyes and I'm about 5'2 in height, man I'm short. I have a great body that I love unconditionally and I'm not mean, unless you deserve it. I'm a pretty fun girl.

Let me give you an idea of who I am. Girls are usually made up of sugar, spice and everything nice, well not me. I'm made up of wine, sarcasm and everything fine. Mhm, I said it. I'm a pretty awesome girl, I really would do anything for those I love and I'm laid back. Not many people like me because... well I don't know but my friends say it's because I'm better and I keep it original.

My perspective in life is pretty much different from others which is why I'm still stuck with my friends because they know me too much and accept me the way I am. Enough explaining, I'm sure you'll catch along just fine along the bumpy road.

It's just about an hour before my usual wake up time and I woke up because I'm hungry. I may eat a lot, but I still keep fit. I as I got out of bed I went straight to my bathroom. I got into my daily routine and when I got out, wrapped in my light blue towel, I lotioned up and put on my outfit for the day. White skinny jeans, a black crop top, just over my belly button and I took out my white Nike sneakers. I did my face which was only lip balm and sometimes mascara but not today. I really just dressed up simple when I went to school, nothing major. I put on my Love necklace, grabbed my blue HSM gym bag and headed downstairs. I only had my track practice clothes since dance only began halfway through the year and that's when track stopped.

I put my bag down, next to my kitchen stool on the floor. I quickly made some pancakes, enough to feed an army since I heard the shower running guessing it was either Jay or Jamie. I suck at nicknames but since we share the same blood, they have to deal with it.

Once I was done eating my nutella coated pancakes with some apple juice, I put the dishes in the dishwasher. Prepared everone else their plates and I made my way to the door and as I was about to tell at my brothers to hurry up, they came down running.

"Morning Jade." They both said in unison with the same cherry mood.

"Morning  babies, I'm off to school alright? See ya later. Love you too." I shouted and blocked out their response I made my way outside to my Mercedes. It was a nice dark blue McLaren with black custom mags. As i was walking to my car I noticed that Mrs. Maxwell had a visitor because she most certainly did not drive a Red AMG Mercedes, i shrugged anyway. I unlocked it and threw my gym bag into the back seat and drove off to the heavenly place for nerds, school.

......

I hope it's not a bad start.

Vote
Fan
Comment
Enjoy

RedxxCruiser ❤