Misunderstanding

I was with y/c best friend we were talking about the things that we should do on y/c's birthday since it was next week. 

"Maybe you should sing him a song." He said

"But I don't sing well." You said looking down.

"Oh come on loosen up a bit it's y/c birthday anyways."

"That is also one of the reasons why I don't want to sing maybe he would think of me as a girl who feels like we are both close. I don't want him to think that about me." 

"Oh trust me y/ when I say that he wold love it when y/c finds out about this." He said smirking at me.

"Find out about what?" y/c asked.

"W-what?" You stuttered 

"What am I exactly supposed to find out?" y/c asked

"Nothing dude." his friend said.

"Are you two together?" He asked with a blank face.

"HAHAHAHA" Me and his friend burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Y/c asked.

"Nothing it's just funny seeing you jealous bro." his best friend patted his back. While I was blushing so hard that I feel like my cheeks are blowing up.

"W-what?" Y/c stuttered which made you blush more.

"Don't misunderstand y/n." y/c said which made your little bubble burst. So he wasn't jealous. Yah! y/n why he be jealous anyways. He doesn't even like me. I assume too much y/n.

"O-okay." I said as I looked down embarrassed that I even thought that he would be jealous. 

"Not cool bro. If I were you I wouldn't have said that.

"Um I gotta go." I said as I exit the room. I was too embarrassed to even stay.

+At my house+

"Urgh! Y/N HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?!"  I was inside my room talking to myself because of what happened earlier. It's a good thing that I'm the only one in here because I can burst out right now.

+Phone rings+

"Hello?" 

"Hey y/n. It's me y/c"

"Oh it's you."

"hahaha sorry are you expecting for someone else?"

"not really. Why did you call?"

"Well can I come in first?"

"What so you-. Wait! Are you outside my house?!"

"Well yes actually."

"Shit. Wait I'm going down."

+Call Ended+

I opened the door only to see y/c standing outside.

"Come in."  He stepped inside and greeted me.

"Hi y/n"

"Hello. Why are you here?"

"Well I just wanted to apologize about what I said earlier."

"There was nothing wrong from what you said."

"Well I was really impolite."

"Don't worry. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes. I did."

"What is it? I clearly remember that you didn't do anything wrong."

"Well I lied about my feelings and lying is wrong."

"What do you mean y/c?"

"Well actually I was jealous. I thought that you liked my best friend. I'm sorry y/n." He said as he looked down.

My mind was processing everything that just happened. Everything that was said was unbelievable I mean it's so cliche to think that your crush would also have a crush on you and if it takes for everything to be cliche just for him to like me back I say, I like cliche!

"Well may I say that shit you because I felt like shit earlier." 

We both bursted out laughing and we enjoyed our time.