Smack on the head

You were with your bestfriend and the both of you were heading to the mall to do shopping. That's when you saw y/c/n with some girl wait it wasn't just a girl.

That girl was your number 1 enemy.
She always ruins everything for you and now she's  getting to your crush. You can't blame him though she is really pretty.

That quickly ruined your day so you approached your bestfriend telling her that you want to go to another mall.

"Hey y/bf/n!"
(Your/best friends/name)

"What?"

"How about we go to another mall I think they got the latest things."

"Perfect. So... What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

She practically dragged you out of the mall and drive as fast as she can.

You reached the mall and quickly got inside a boutique. When you were done with your shopping session you and your best friend headed to a restaurant. When you bumped into something or should I say someone.

You got up on your feet and grabbed your shopping bags while the person whom you bumped to just stared at you. I know how rude right though it was not entirely his fault but he should've at least helped.

"Y/N?"

You were shocked to hear y/c/n voice. You looked up and saw him smiling at you.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" You asked

"Oh I'm here to do a little shopping." He said not losing that smile of his.

"Liar I know that your on a date." You thought 

"Well it was nice meeting you but I got to go." You hurriedly said.

You were about to leave when someone held your hand.

You looked at his direction shocked on what he just did.

"Um do you want to grab some ice cream before you go?"

Your mind was on chaos. Some part of you says that you should stay and accept his offer but the other one says that you should decline his offer and leave.

"Okay."

"Let's go." He intertwined your hands with his and as cliche as it may sound but you can feel butterflies.

You arrived at the ice cream shop and he told you to sit and wait for him.

Minutes later he came back holding two ice creams. One was chocolate and the other one was your favorite flavor.

You were thinking on how he knew about your favorite flavor but let it slide because it maybe coincidence.

"It was a good thing that they had your favorite flavor."

You were stunned.

How did he know?

"How did you know that this is my favorite flavor?"

"Well I always notice you buying the same flavor everytime I see you buying ice cream." He said as he

You decided to let this one slide. You didn't want to over think what may happen.

You two talked about a lot of things together. Time was not your priority at that point. Talking to him was nice.

"Y/c/n!" That voice. How could you forget the voice if your no. 1 enemy.

"I'm here!" Y/c/n waved to the girl.

Why does she have to be here?

You didn't like the idea of being in the same room as her. Wait, Why was y/c/n really with her?