Hospitalized

*Ringtone*

'Hello'

'Hello is this y/n l/n?'

'Yes it is. Who is this?'

'I'm nurse Ruth from *Hospital name* Mr. Y/c/n l/n is inside the ER right now. He had a car crash. Miss Y/n can you head here to the hospital and please call his parents thank you Maam.'

End Convo

Your body was shaking in fear but you set that aside thinking that y/c/n needed you.

You already called his parents and you already arrived at the hospital.

"Excuse me where is y/c/n l/n?"

"His in room 438"

You didn't even have the chance to thank her because you were dying to see him.

You didn't take the elevator and just ran to the stairs.

When you finally reached his floor you quickly asked the nurses that were passing by.

You have finally reached his room but you were just standing there like a statue.

It was like you couldn't breath but you sticked with your guts and opened the door.

You saw him looking so pale and helpless your tears just started pouring out.

You slowly approached him and you gently held his hand afraid that if you would touch it carelessly he would break.

"Y/c/n  you could wake up now. I know that I'm not the person that you would exactly want in this time but I'm really thankful that I was the one called. Please wake up. You know I have a confession to make I always had a crush on you ever since I first laid my eyes on you. I know that you will never like me but I do really like you y/c/n." You said tears never stopped even when you spoke.

"I-I l-li-k-e y-yo-ou t-to." That made you snap out of your sense and you immediately got him water knowing that his throat would be dry.

"Thank you y/n and that message of yours made me think."

"W-what m-message? I didn't say anything I was completely quiet." You said hoping that he'll buy it.

"Oh then I also didn't say that I like you." He said smirking.

"Y-you s-said w-what?" You were stuttering badly.

"I said I like you y/n." He gave you a warm smile that melted your heart.

"Are you serious?! Maybe you have amnesia! Wait if you had amnesia then you wouldn't remember me! Maybe I'm dreaming. Yeah! That's it I'm just dreaming." You pinched yourself but it only hurt you.

You heard him laughing that you couldn't help but glare at him.

He was laughing so hard that he doesn't even see you glare at him.

"Shit!" You heard him cuss.

"What?! What's wrong do yo-"

You were surprised cause you felt a pair of warm lips smash against yours.

"Oh my God! I-i'm so sorry kids we will give you some privacy.

Your eyes widened when you saw his parents.

You were blushing so hard but you only heard y/c/n chuckle.

Well that was unexpected.