Bestfriends

You were walking to school with your crush right beside you.

Then suddenly he stopped.

"What's wrong y/c/n?"

"Y/N do you love me?"

"Of course we're best friends why wouldn't I love you?"

"Nothing" He said but you could notice that he was angry and you saw something in his eyes like he was hurt but then you just shrugged it off because there is no reason for him to be mad at you.

"Hey y/c/n wait for me!"  But he continued walking not minding you. You were surprised at his actions cause he doesn't act like this, usually when he is walking to fast and leaves you behind he carries you and tells you that you're too slow.

What is wrong with him? He suddenly asks if I love him then the next thing I know he's leaving me. You asked yourself.

~~At your school~~

You were sitting in your assigned seat with y/c/n beside you but when you glance at him you can see that there is no other emotion in his face besides boredom and he is not even annoying you. Which is really odd because when he is bored he always annoys the hell out of you.

"Hey y/c/n what's wrong you? You have been weird since this morning"

He just shot you a bored look then got back to looking at nowhere.

Until dismissal came and he wasn't even talking to you for the whole day that is why you decided to confront him.

"HEY y/c/n WAIT!"  you shouted at him but then he only walked faster. You chased him until he stopped.

"Do you really love me?" He lowly asked.

"Of course we have been bestfri-"

"y/n I mean do you love me as a guy that you would want to marry and have kids with or do you only love me as your best friend?"

You were enveloped with silence cause you were shocked. Shocked by the thought that he was asking you this question.

"It's okay I  always knew that you only loved me as a best friend I'm sorry I was so stup-"

"I loved you y/c/n since the day we first met I had a huge crush on y-"

You were cut off by his kiss. He was kissing you! You were not expecting this to happen even in your wildest dreams. He was the first one who broke the kiss and he looked at your eyes lovingly.

"I love you y/c/n always have been and always will. So with all of this happening will you go out with me?" He said with hoping eyes

"Well after that confession and that kiss how could I say no."

THE END
Okay guys so this is my first imagine and well sorry if there are some typo's. See you on the next chapter.