Birthday

Now this was the day that you were looking forward to.

You wanted to invite your crush to your birthday this Saturday.

You were digging every courage that you needed since you decided that you wanted to invite your crush and may I say that it takes a hippo's guts to do that.

You saw your crush on his seat talking with his friends. You took a deep breath and slowly walked in front of him.

But when you saw him looked at you. You grabbed your best friend that was right beside you and pushed her in front of your crush and his friends.

Your best friend glared at you and she was obviously forced to be the one asking your crush to go to the party.

"Hey y/c/n I have something to ask you." bf/n (best friend name) said to your crush.

"Okay"

"y/n has a party this Saturday and she is inviting everybody." your best friend simply said.

"We'll go." your crush looked at your direction.

"Okay then but why are you throwing a party?" One of his friends asked.

"oh that is because it's her birthday" bf/n explained.

"It's your birthday?" y/c/n asked.

You just nodded.

With that you and your best friend sat down.

"I don't appreciate me speaking for you." bf/n looked at you with no expression.

"Hehehe. You know I was nervous."

"It's still not enough reason for you to making me your spokes person." -_-

"Aw come on you know I love you." You said grinning at her.

"Stay away from me." -_-

"Aw I love you!" You started teasing her.

"Don't talk to me." -_-

You really liked teasing her. You were thankful that you have a friend like her.

+SATURDAY AT YOUR HOUSE+

You were really nervous because you wanted to admit your feelings for him today.

You heard someone knocking on your bedroom door.

"Y/N! I'm here!" You heard bf/n shouted behind the door.

You opened the door and saw bf/n and she eyed you from head to toe.

"You're not ready." It was more of a statement than a question.

"I still have 6 hours."

"EdSo? Beauty takes time y/n."

"Are you serious right now?!" You exclaimed.

"Oh I'm darn serious girl." She said and we are back again with that poker face of hers.

You gulped. You never liked it when that poker face of hers shows up. It just made you feel like you want to stay away from her.

"Fine." Let's get this started.

Her face quickly lit up. You fell into it again.

"Come on! We got so much to do!" She was clapping her hands like a seal and you didn't bother stopping her because you knew that she is unstoppable at this point.

You were nearly done. Bf/n was just putting her finishing touches and I can't wait to see it. You had no doubts for bf/n because she is really good at this things.