Chance

Today was the day that your gonna confess to your crush and you were sure that you could do it.

You prepared yourself and wore (you can choose from those outfits or you could just imagine what you want to wear.)

After making yourself presentable enough you texted your crush to meet you at the courtyard after classes.

~Text Convo~

"Hey y/c/n can I meet you after class at the courtyard I just have something to tell you."

"Ok"

~Text Convo end~

At class you were so tensed and nervous of thinking what he's reaction might be. You were even thinking of backing out but you were sure that you just have to let it all out and you got nothing to lose anyways.

~~ AT THE COURTYARD~~

You saw your crush sitting on one of the benches and you immediately approaced him.

"Oh there you are" he said

"Yah sorry if I'm late and to think that I was the one who invited you."

"Nah it's okay I got nothing to do anyways."

"Ok so I'm going straight to the point on why I asked you to come here."

He just nodded signalling you to continue.

"Well um you see I have umm how do I say this..."

"It's o-"

"I have a crush on you."

He stared at you somehow processing what you said and then his face turned blank that you could not even see his emotions through his eyes.

"I have to go."

He immediately stood up and left you there dumbfounded and tears were starting to fall from your eyes.

Each tear that fell signifies every heartache that your feeling right now.

As you were walking to the place where you usually let all your frustations out you were like a real life zombie.

As you arrived at your place you saw your crush there standing. You thought that you were just imagining things that is why you approached the thing that your seeing as your crush.

"YOU ARE SO CRUEL! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE. A CHANCE TO PROVE TO YOU THAT I COULD BE WORTH IT! INSTEAD YOU LEFT ME THERE! AM I THAT UGLY?! AM I THAT WORTHLESS?! THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME STRAIGHT THAT YOU DON'T AND WILL NEVER LIKE ME HUH?!" you said as you keep on hitting your imaginary crush on the chest.

You lost it. To think that you were even talking to an imaginary. You were just depressed and completely sad. You felt like your body was giving up on you.

You felt a pair of arms wrapped around you that caught you by suprise that you even tried to lose free.

"I love you y/n I just, I didn't know what to say and to think that you were the one to confess and not me. No your not ugly the truth is your the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen inside and out."

You turned around suprised that he was real. Your crush was really here and he is telling you that he loves you.

"No I can't give you a chance." He seriously said that made you want to burst out because he made you believe that he loved you.

"I didn-"

"Cause I should be the ome asking you for a chance. So, y/n would you go on a date with me?"

"Yes"

~~THE END~~

HI GUYS HERE IS AN UPDATE PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK PLEASE SHARE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. THANK YOU AND PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT BUT YOU COULD ALSO DO BOTH.