Chapter Four: Agony

Chapter Four: Agony

I rolled over slowly, groaning as I did so. What had just happened?

      Whatever I was lying in at the moment was freezing cold. I opened my eyes groggily; afraid to see what had happened to me this time.

      I was in a white room. White bed, white walls, white floor, white tables, white everything! It was overwhelming--more than I could take in on a daily basis. I saw a flash of colour.

      I throw my head to the left to find Embry lying on the white couch, fast asleep. For the (hopefully) last time, memories of the hours before came flowing back at a rapid pace.

      Dad: kidnapped. Me: werewolf. :Embry: bit me. Jacob: uh, Jacob! "Jacob!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

       Embry jumped up from the couch, a nano-second later. "What did you say?'' he asked, rushing towards me.

        "Jacob..." I panted out, my heart beat increasing. "Where's Jacob?"

       "Jacob went into town..." Embry explained slowly. "To find the Chief. It's gonna be okay."

        I sat up abruptly. "Jacob went to town? You can't seriously believe everything is going to be okay?" My voice rose louder and louder, getting histerical. "Jacob is in the same area as my dad's kidnappers!"

         My head started spinning and I fell back down; my head crashing down on the pillow. "Aye? Aye. Aye! Answer me!" Embry started to shake me.

       I couldn't handle this pain anymore. I couldn't handle what my heart was going through. I curled up, as Embry shook my shoulders. I broke down into tears. "Ayesha, you have to trust me! It's all going to be okay, just stop. Stop. Stop crying...." Embry's body shook as well and I knew he was going to transform soon. If I don't move right away, I'll be shredded to bits, I thought to myself.

        "Ayesha," Em groaned loudly. "You have to move... I might k-k-kill y-y-you. M-m-move!"

         Before I could even register what was going on, Embry shoved me off the bed and I landed on the ground with a loud thump. I groaned again. "I'm sorry," he moaned out. Within seconds, he yelled and his shirt began to tear, revealing a grey-haired chest. "This can't be happening now!" he roared. Before I could watch the whole transformation, Embry smashed through the window.

         Despite the pain, I bolted upward, pain shooting up my spine, and I ran to the smashed window. I was on the fourth floor of the hospital! And yet Embry still jumped off the fourth floor. I screamed, "Embry!" A tear rolled down my cheek. "Embry don't go!"

         Seconds later, I heard footsteps rushing towards my door and words being spoken. I rushed over to my bed and slammed down on it. If I was screaming words I could pretend to be asleep. I pulled the covers over myself, hastily. I began to thrash around, moaning and screaming. "Jacob, Embry! Don't go! No...."

         I opened one eye the slightest bit to see three nurses and a doctor hovering over me and saw a fourth nurse playing with some wires and 'doctor gear.'

        "Uh..." I slightly hesitated, "Dad? Dad! Where's dad? Embry! Help!"

         "I think she's dreaming," one of the nurses murmured. "We could hook her up and see how her heart rate is increasing."

         I decided that if they thought I was asleep, I had to wake up. I sat up, panting, as if waking up from a nightmare. "W-w-w-w-ha...?" I panted out slowly. The nurses back away quickly, taken aback. As quickly as they backed away, they came rushing back.

         Their words impacted on my mind more than I was ready to handle. "Are you okay?"

          "Where does it hurt?"

          ''What were you dreaming about?"

          "Hey!" I broke in to their frantic questions. "You're giving me a headache."

          I spoke in a 'duh' tone. The nurses immediately widened their eyes in shock and sut their mouths. "Yes," the doctor spoke, for the first time, "Ayesha here does have a point. Do you really think she could handle such a suprising and shaken response to just waking up?"

            The nurses shook her heads quickly. For the first time, I took in the doctor's looks. He had really pale skin and golden eyes. His golden eyes went perfectly with his pale gold hair. I was mesmerised by his beauty. Wait, how could I be interested in a man?

             As his melodic voice rung through the hospital room, I reassured myself I wasn't in love with him. "Hello, Ayesha, my name is Dr.Cullen. I have been examining you and all that is really wrong with you is that you had to get stitches. 15 of them. And you may have gotten whiplash. Ah, I see you friend left."

              I gritted my teeth together. "Yes, yes 'my friend' did leave."

             "You may go back to sleep, it is quite late as you must know. I will be back in the morning. Fairwell, have a nice night." Dr. Cullen and all his nurses left the room, shutting off the light and closing the door, leaving me in darkness.

             It was only then that I realised the scent in the room. An almost minty, hot scent engulfed me. This scent could only mean one thing. The biggest thought came. He was a Cullen....

            The scent. Cullen. Dr. Cullen is a vampire!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry it's pretty late.!

Billy Black to the side ----------------->

NOT EDITED

~-~twiheart26~-~