I Hate You

Lauren POV:

"I can't believe you're still sleeping with her." My best friend Ally said as I was getting ready to go to Y/N's house, aka my fuck buddy.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Lauren she isn't good for you. All she ever wants is sex. She's never had a real relationship."

"I know that Ally, and I don't care."

"Yes you do. I wasn't born yesterday. I know you have feelings for her." I looked down and played with my fingers.

"How did you know?" I asked and she chuckled.

"I'm your best friend. I know when it comes to these things. I don't want you falling for her even more because I know she'll just end up hurting you in the end. You have to end this Lauren. Please. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Okay, I'll break things off tonight."

"Before or after you have sex with her?"

"There's not gonna be an after." I said.

"Good. I know it's hard but it'll be good for you in the end. You'll find someone that's good for you." She told me and I nodded.

"I'll see you in a bit." I said and she got up and hug me.

"We can watch movies all night, I'll order some pizza, and tell Mani and Camila to come over."

"I'd like that." I said and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

I slipped on my jacket and walked out of my apartment to my car and headed towards Y/N's.

Once I was there, I took a deep breath before getting out of the car. I walked into the building and took the elevator up to her floor. When I got to her door, I knocked on it and waited a few seconds before knocking again. No answer. I tried the handle and it was unlocked.

"Y/N?!" I yelled through her apartment. No answer. I walked to her bedroom and heard moaning. If she's touching herself, breaking this off is gonna be harder than I thought.

I opened the door and the sight in front of me made my heart sink down to my stomach. Some random girls head was between Y/N's legs.

"Seriously?!" I said loudly getting their attention.

"Lauren?! What are you doing here?!" Y/N asked moving the girls head and covering herself with a blanket.

"You seriously don't fucking remember texting me to come by earlier?" I spat out.

"Oh, yikes. Guess I got a better offer." She said shrugging and my heart broke at her words.

"You're such a fucking asshole." I said and she shrugged.

"I've been called worse." She said and I let out an annoyed breath.

"I can't believe I fucking fell for someone like you," I said and her eyes went wide.

"I hate you so fucking much. I hope you now know that. Never talk to me again you bitch." I spat out before slamming her room door shut and walking to the front door and slamming that shut too.

I let the tears fall once I was in the elevator. Of all people, I really had to fall for her?

Y/N POV:

"Who was that?" The girl whose name I've already forgotten asked.

"No one." I said and the girl shrugged and tried to get back on top of me but I pushed her.

"I'm not in the mood anymore." I said she rolled her eyes.

"Your lose." She said as she got up and put her shirt back on.