cheatercheaterbestfriendeater

Requested

G!P Y/N

Lauren POV:

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." I moaned loudly as Y/N pounded into me. She reached down between us and started rubbing my clit harshly.

"Cum for me princess." She mumbled against my neck and I came hard with a cry of her name, causing me to close my walls tightly around her cock, making her groan and cum hard inside me and I moaned at the feeling.

"God you're so good at making me feel good." I tell her once she comes down from her high and she giggles.

"Mmm I know princess." She said and I couldn't help but smile at the pet name. We just laid there, looking into each other's eyes but the moment was ruined when her phone started ringing, she pulled out of me and I groaned lowly at the empty feeling, she got up from the bed and got her phone from her jeans that were on the floor, along with all her other clothes. Once she got it, she sighed and I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey babe... No I'm just with a friend... Okay I'll be there soon... I love you too." She started putting her clothes back on and I covered myself up with my sheets.

"That was Lucy, I gotta go." She said as she was putting her shoes back on. I just nodded and looked down, playing with the sheets. I can't believe I'm in love with my best friends girlfriend. And I'm fucking her on the low.

"We still on for tomorrow?" She asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. I just nodded, not bothering to look up at her because my emotions are going off the wall right now. I heard her footsteps getting closer, until she was close enough to me to place her fingers under my chin, and lift my head up. She placed her lips on mine, letting the kiss linger. When she pulled away, she kissed my forehead gently then started walking towards the door.

"I'll call you later." She said.

"Okay." I said as best as I could, not wanting my voice to crack. She didn't say anything else, just walked out of the door like always.

This all started three months ago, her and Lucy were fighting over some stupid reason, and she kicked Y/N out so she stayed with me. One drunken night lead to things, and here we are now. Three months later and I've fallen deeply in love with her but she doesn't realize. And I don't think she ever will.

But I'd rather have her intimately than not at all. I know that sounds sad, and pathetic but I'm just glad I can have her in a way Lucy rarely can. And she doesn't call anyone else but me princess, so that doesn't make any of this easier on me. Because whenever she calls me that, and whenever she looks into my eyes while we're having sex, or while we're just laying together I feel like she feels the same way but I know she doesn't.

Sometimes I feel like she loves me back, other times I don't know what to feel or think and it fucking sucks.

Y/N POV:

I walked into Lucy and I's apartment, making sure I didn't smell like Lauren or sex. I saw her sitting on the couch, in one of my hoodies, she looked up when she heard me walk in and smiled, getting up and walking over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pecking lips.

"You were gone for hours." She said pouting.

"Yeah, sorry Dinah and I lost track of time."