the win

Your pov:

Straight into the game it was tough to get the ball in the USA but in the middle of the 45 minutes, I got the ball ran straight up the pitch with a few of team I see Fran running past me. She I passed up the ball to her until I felt I was tripped. I hear the ref whistle and my teammates arguing with the Americans. I lift my head up to see I was in fact down and looked to see any injuries thank god I don't. I slowly get up. "You alright?" Asked the ref. "Never better," I say. He turns to Megan Rampone giving her a yellow card. We get a free kick, Fara takes it. I run into the box to see if I can help. I get some pushes off some plays but fought it off, when Fara kicks the ball I manage to tip it with my head slowly watching it go into the back of the net. I run to celebrate with the teammates. We run back to position. After that it was the first half finished. It didn't feel like 45 minutes. During our break I closed my eyes to breath and think of strategies to not let USA break us down.

Second half of the match USA does score a goal to equalize which I wasn't suppressed. I hear Mark shouting "Change the tactics we said we do." he says. We knew what to you do, we stormed after USA getting the ball I was near the USA goal when they crossed the ball from halfway point which impossible but it didn't. I touched the ball with my foot Dribbling the ball kicking the ball under the goal keepers legs make it 2-1 and the whistle blew! We finally won a match against USA!

Lauren POV:

They did it they beat USA. Y/N scored the winning goals. I feel like she is going to so happy after the game. All our families were going to a BBQ hosted by Y/N parents. After the game I waited down the changing rooms like I did when we first spoke waiting for my girl. It took a while Y/N arrived in casual clothes. "you seriously so good in that jersey." she say biting her lip. "come on everyone be waiting silly." grabbing her arm holding hands swinging to the car. We drive not too far to Y/N parents house, a lot of cars around. We walk closer to the house to hear music and talking. We walk in to a hear huge cheer. "here's our striker." says Y/N dad walking over giving both of
Us hugs. We celebrate till it began to get dark. You could see the sun setting before it got dark. Y/N decided to show me her secret spot, she lead me up to a bedroom window opening it climbing out to the roof. "Come on dont scared. I hold you." she says holding out her hand. I take it we get to the flat part of the roof to see pillows, blankets and fairy lights on. "I have been planning this since we got here." she says smiling. "I love it." I say kissing on the cheek. We talk and see it to start to fade. "I'm so glad we met." I say placing my head into her neck. "me too." she says kissing my head. "You make me happy." she says. "You do too baby and your won my heart." I say kissing her lips. She deepens the kiss and look over London city structure happy.

A/N: an that's it the book if finished! I know it's finally over how, why! Don't worry! I have a new story featuring Lauren and you.

Thank you so much for supporting this book! Hopefully this will get featured on the Wattys! Again thank you!Vote, Comment and FollowPs Fifth Harmony were amazing in Dublin bit depressed after it to be honest! Okay bye 😘

Here's the new cover for the squeal!