Orlando pt 2

Your pov:

I get to Orlando, with all my stuff. I see Lauren with the Orlando Pride employee who be showing me where I be moving and getting to to the stadium to be officially announced that I transferred and etc blah blah.
I run over to Lauren and hug her, and peck her on the cheek, I didn't want to make a scene since we aren't officially out with the media yet.
I shake hands the employee guy called Leo, he helps with my bags and takes me to the house I be living with a few other members of the team. I held hands with Lauren all the way there.
We get to the house. My mouth drops open to see the house.

"This is the house I be living."I asked. "Yup. Your the first to arrive. It be another two weeks until they get the full squad. They only announced Morgan and a few others." Leo says. He put my bags down inside. "Damn y/n, your house is better than mine at home." Lauren says.
"I show you around the area? And I take you to the stadium to sign your contract etc."
I nod, we hop inside the car. Leo shows me around and we arrive the stadium to meet the president of the club. We shook hands. I sat down to sign the contract while signing it, they took photos so did Lauren.
When I finished I got a jersey with my surname on it with my Number 10. Smiling with the president.
After that Leo takes us to get a car for me.
"No away this car is sick!" I say hug him. "Your welcome!" He says laughing.

I drive the car with Lauren to get some groceries for the house, along some house house stuff. I drive home, parking the car. I bring everything in and Lauren helping me. Unpack the food put it into the fridge and unpack my clothes. After that I go down stairs. I decided to cook dinner for me and lauren.
I make a stir fry as its quick. While I was cooking I felt a pair of hands wrapping around me when I was cooking. "hey baby." hearing her husky voice. I shiver. "hi." stuttering. She giggles. "cute." "no you scared me babe," "did I?" "yes," "y/n." "yeah." "don't call me babe I dont really like it." "okay what you want me to call you then." "your girl and I'm your daddy." "em daddy why's that, is that supposed to mean something?" she laughs. "you don't actually know what daddy term means." "eh no. Is it a American term." she shakes her head. She steps forward whispering into my hear. "Oh my god. Does that really mean what it means." she nods trying to hold in laugh. " Your one dirty minded girl." I say turning around to finish cooking. "oh I know y/n." laughing walking out of the kitchen.

A/n:
So orlando eh? what do you want to see in the next chapter?
Vote,Follow, Comment
I also updated my dinah fan fiction and made a new story for you ally fans
S

A/n:So orlando eh? what do you want to see in the next chapter?Vote,Follow, CommentI also updated my dinah fan fiction and made a new story for you ally fansS