London Photography

Your POV

After traveling back from the US from the soccer match along meeting Lauren. I have been busy training again the Arsenal Ladies and I working online college studying photography.

I bought myself a canon camera since the weather was nice today in London City, I decided to walk around London to get photos for my photography project, I love London because you find some many hidden cute boutiques, coffee shops along a lot of photo opportunities.
After an hour and half of taking photos, I decided to go to one of my favorite coffee shops Taps and chill in there for a bit and edit some of my photos.

After finding a quiet spot in the cafe, I see Chloe an friend of mine working there come up to me

After finding a quiet spot in the cafe, I see Chloe an friend of mine working there come up to me. "Hey Y/N!" I smile. "Hey Chloe, how you been?" "I'm been great! How are you? Congrats on the win against the USA! Saw it on BBC sports live!" she says pulling out her notebook. "Thank you! Glad you watched us! Could I have my regular hot chocolate mash-up and a chocolate chip muffin please." I say smiling. "No problem. I get them ready for you!" she says walking around. I go back editing, I come upon a photo of a flower shop, with the little girl smiling in it. She reminds me of my little sister Sara.

 She reminds me of my little sister Sara

I smile

I smile.
"Here you are." Chloe hands me my muffin and my after 8 hot chocolate. "Thank You Chloe you are a  star!" smiling and taking a sip of the hot chocolate.

After eating and drinking the hot chocolate I decide to send Lauren a text.

Me: Hey Lauren! How have you been? Just wanted to say it was really nice meeting you! 😊

I instantly get a reply back.

Lauren💋: hey y/n! I'm been great super busy with writing our new album! It was an honor meeting you! I was quite a big fan of yours!
Me: Ah cool cant wait for your album to come out then!🙌 wait really you were a fan of mine?
Lauren💋: can't wait for you to hear it! Yes, I am fan of your silly! Wyd (what you doing)
Me: thank you for been an fan mind! Im a big fan of you and the girls! I'm currently in a cafe editing some photos I took of London city!🇬🇧
Lauren💋: aw thanks babe! You take photos, that's cool! Maybe you should take some photos of Miami sometime! I can show you around! 🇺🇸😉
Me: yeah I'm doing an photography course in college. Omg yas please take me around Miami I always wanted to go there!😁 I make you deal L! 😏
Lauren💋: I'm listening! 👂👂
Me: How about you come over to London some time I show you my town and you show me yours? Also i could an model for some of my photos meaning you! 😂📷
Lauren💋: really? So is this how you are asking me out then?😜 deal accepted I like this idea y/n! 👍🇺🇸🇬🇧
Me: Wait what 😱😨 no I didnt mean that way Lauren! I like you but not that way! So your down with it?
Lauren💋: I'm down with it! Also I was joking y/n chill! 😂
Me: okay good cause you got me worried😲😣
Lauren 💋: Aw I'm sorry! I got to go back to the recording I message you soon! 😘
Me: Bye Lauren!! 😊👋🎶

After texting Lauren, I packed up my stuff and paid Chloe for everything. And walked off to catch the bus home.

After that, myself and Leah cooked ourselves dinner and watched tv. "I was texting Lauren earlier," I say to Leah casually. "Oh yeah," Leah says wiggling her eye brows. "What's that for?" I say looking at her confused. "Do you like her?" "omg, what no. I barely know the girl." Leah snorts. "Y/N! You have been a fan of the ban since they started and you always said Lauren was the hottest" I felt my cheeks burn up. "Shut up" I throw a cushion at Leah. Do I have a crush on Lauren?

A/n:
Hey 👋
Hope you're liking the story so far! I'm honestly surprised people like my story! Anyway just wanted to say I'm thinking of making a new story with Lauren!
Along with that, I feel I have a lot of ideas for this story in the future! 😜
Euros final was a bit dead, to be honest, at least Portugal won it. I didn't like the French team since they beat my own county Ireland. Ugh
Anyway, dont forget to VOTE! COMMENT your thoughts love to see a response from ye!
Alright, you all soon lovelies!
S 😘