Special : "my princess"

A/N First of all, I'M SORRY!!! I had a huge writersblock and after that school was standing in my way. This one-shot is for my beloved readers to celebrate that we reached 1000 reads!

'Jeez, you're such an idiot. You could just call a guard or something!' The pretty princess scolded her crush, who was making a guilty expression while looking down in a sorry way. Michaela's hands were on her hips and she had a stern expression on her face.

Even though Micheala was really mad, she couldn't resist te urge to let out a sigh of relief. Her expression softened as she sat down beside him on the bed. She was worried sick when she heard that Len got wounded. She felt her heart skip a beat when she automaticly reached out to his hair to play with it. It was really stress-relieving, but also really embarrassing.

'You're lucky that the guards managed to notice it before that thief did anything too bad to you!' she lectured him, but this time less harsh. Her attention was focused on her crush, while she was slowly stopping with playing with his hair. 'although if they didn't, I would already have their heads in my hands...' she mummered silently after.

Len innocently looked up to her. Noticing that the princess had said something that he didn't quite hear 'Sorry Miku, I didn't quite hear the last part, can you repeat it?' Immediately the princess backed away so she could hide her face, which was turning tomato red, and absently she stuttered a soft "never mind that", she couldn't just tell him that she was thinking about executing a few guards if they didn't notice! No never!

But I'm so glad that you didn't get hurt too badly...

Luckily Len didn't seem to press futher and instead was looking at her. 'I'm sorry, Miku. I just didn't want to run away like a coward.' he said with a straight face, but even though he apologized, Michaela knew he didn't regret it 100%. But she could let that slide for once. Suddenly an absurd idea came into her head, but before she could even consider if it was a good idea or not, her mouth already let it slip:

'Take your shirt off'

There was a short silence, where both of them were just straight op staring at each other in daze, but it didn't take long for Miku to realize what she just said and she immediately felt her face heat up. I wish you could just die now... but if that happens I can't see his face anymore...

'I m-mean... I'm w-worried about your inj-jury! Yes! I w-want to check!' Michaela felt like she was tripping over every word that left her mouth, could he even understand her?! She always wondered why she couldn't talk like she would normally would when she was near this boy...

Again there was a silence, but soon she heard a familiar, lovely chuckle. 'You're funny, Miku. It's not like I'm gonna bite you or something' Len stated as he smiled at the flustered princess.

No, you're not going to bite me... but you're going to make my heart explode... in other words: you're a beautiful and dangerous creature...

Michaela thought that she couldn't get any redder than she already was, but that statement changed suddenly when he started to pull his shirt off. But he wasn't even halfway and Miku already interrupted him: 'S-stop!'

This made the boy raise an eyebrow 'Something wrong, Miku?' he asked with those glinstering eyes of curiousty. For a moment Miku thought she was going to die, but soon enough she started to get her posture back. 'No, I thought it would be better if you turned around so I could inspect the wound by your shoulder better' This time she managed to tell her excuse in a more convincing way than the last time, but even so, she noticed him stiffening a little. But as soon as it came it already disappeared.

All kinds of questions started to rise into the head of the princess, she was gone from this world until she noticed that he already had turned around had his shirt off. Her face heated up for the god-knows-how-many time, but her shy reaction was soon replaced by a frown.

Not because the wound was big, or wasn't patched up well (in fact, it was patched up perfectly, no one wanted to hurt the most precious thing of their beloved princess after all). No, it was because of something on his back:

A big scar.

It seemed like someone stabbed him in the back and dragged the knife down until Len was able to find a way to escape. She couldn't help but shiver and feel her blood boiling. Whoever did this, was going to suffer in her hands, she felt her bloodlust creeping up again, but an angelic voice snapped her out of it:

'Miku? Is something wrong?'

Reality suddenly slapped her face and she realized that she shouldn't be acting like this. Her top priority was him and him alone for now and nothing should get in between. If she finds the person who did this, then it would be another story. But for now, she didn't have to...

'huh? Oh nothing, Len. I was just spacing out.' she hurriedly answered as she stood up, 'Y-you can put your shirt on n-now! But I'm going to check on your sister, but the next time you do somthing this reckless again, I won't let it slide!' the flustered princess wanted to leave the room quickly so she could hide her blushing face, but a hand grabbed her wrist.

Behind her was her fully dressed angel, looking at her with friendly eyes and again the princess felt her heart skip a beat. 'I'm sorry for being a burden now but...' Len suddenly gently grabbed the hand of Michaela and went on his knees.

'I swear that I will protect you when I get better, just you wait-'

What the boy then did made Michaela almost faint, her heart beat fastened to an impossible speed, getting air was suddenly really hard and she felt like she was floating:

He landed a gentle kiss on her hand and cheerfully smiled at the now-surprised Michaela.

'My princess'

A/N and that was the Special for this time! WAH I still need to do my homework... Tomorrow I'm doomed...

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the little one-shot I made to celebrate how many reads this book has ^.^, I'm sorry if it sucked, I'm really sleepy right now... You can always ask questions if you want :).

Have a nice day!

extra:

When the princess left his room, Len sat on his bed in silence, in total daze. Because Michaela was so surprised and delighted by his action. She failed to notice the slight blush on the cheeks of the boy.

He could still feel the nervous feeling in his throat and her elegant fingers on his hand. He still remembered her shy reaction as he felt his heart beating faster. In attempt to calm himself down he shook his head a little tried to cool his cheeks down with his cold hand. But he soon realized that it didn't help at all.

His hands were tingling from touching hers...

'being in love is so inconvenient...' he whispered to himself as he looked up to the ceiling, suddenly a image of the smiling Michaela flashed before his eyes.

'But it's worth it...'