4. garden investigation

When Miku waked up, she started by her daily routine:

Standing up, yelling at some servants (although she did it less than before), eat some snacks, chose her dress for the day and go visit Len.

Today she was wearing a red dress that just falls to her knees, short but graceful. Just on her middle was a black ribbon tied that showed beauty. Because it was so short, Miku decided to wear a white leggings under it. It was actually the first time that she felt so comfortable in her dress, thats why Len didn't want to dress himself so formal! Now she understands! Cheerfully she stood up and walked to the door. She chosed the dress with a reason after all! (A/N look at the picture, thats the dress)

'Len? Are you awake?' Miku whispers, her head poked in his room waiting for his answer. But it didn't come. 'Len? Are you asleep or playing a joke on me?' Miku asked again, but this time louder. She walked careless in his neatly room and came across his bed (which was empty). Panick started to raise in Miku's head and she rushed out, ready to call the guards to scan the area for Len. But when she stood in the hallways again, she sighed. Maybe she was overreacting, maybe he was...

...

searching for a snack?

she does it mostly of her time, it's suprising that she didn't got fat. She got it from her mother. Being royal is awesome sometimes!

It doesn't matter what he was doing, as he wasn't hurt in any way she could live with it. At breakfast she will ask him where he went, she was (almost) sure nothing happend! A smile plasterd her face again, well up to Rilliane then!

Breakfast was over and Miku didn't see or heard any sign from him, she started to get worried, just like Rilliane. To relax a bit she was sitting in her garden.

'Princess Michaela! I told you to call me "Rin"!' Rilliane said, while she was purring the thea. At first when she was doing it, she did horrible! Once she spilled the hot tea all over her! Luckely for her, Len was watching, so she hadn't had her punisment... yet. Miku looked at the tea, she must say: Rilliane got better and better! slowly with manner she tilted her cup thea just in the right angle, at the right high and right position up to her lips, her lips were sipping at thea at the right tempo. 'Rilliane, you know that I don't like your nickname, right? I just stick with your normal graceful name' Miku said, softly blowing on at her hot thea. Rilliane lowered her head. 'But I like it better when you say my nickname, it just feel more like home...' she said, a feeling called "guild" rushed through her body. Her puppy eyes were staring at her, they reminded her SOOOOOO much about Len! suddenly Miku dropped her theacup and stood up with trembeling hands. The theacup shatterd on the ground and the hot thea was getting out the cup. The sweet scent of thea spreaded it through the ground, lurring ants to it. Rilliane jumped from the sudden movements of the princess. 'Rilliane, clean up the mess here. I'm gonna take a walk...' Miku said and left a speechless Rilliane behind.

She walked futher in her beautiful garden. Full of roses in all forms and colors. She used to walk really often here, everyday actually, but since the twins came she kinda forgot to come here. She looked around with pink clouds in her head. Her garden was beautiful!

Just like him...

Miku didn't only liked to come here because of its beauty, but also because on of her friends was always here training her skills. She was the only one that she liked before Rilliane and Len. After she sent her to her mission to take over the country beside hers, she was really tired. When the birds finally shut their beaks, she could here faint swords clinging. Always when she was here she heard that, she knew from who it was though, but something told her to hurry up and go there already!

In that morning Len awoked earlyer than usual. He wanted to explore more, maybe get some inspiration! He felt really good, although his back felt kinda sour. He knew that today was his only chance to go outside without having a whole discussion with Miku and Rin. And without some sort crazy guard to keep a eye on him. He shivered at the memory, those eyes would always hunt him in his dreams...

As he silently walked down the hallway he felt pretty uncomfortable, because it was so silent. Normally it would be filled with people. He just shrugged it off, he knew today was the day everybody sleeps in. A yawn escaped his mouth and its echo filled the whole hallway. For a moment he was scared that someone would find out he was here, so he started to get outta there to the garden. It was the place he longed the most to! It was so beautiful! When he set one of his legs outside a cold shiver cilmbs on his body. In the morning of course it was cold! He just stood there feeling the fresh air. It was awhile! When he wanted to take a few steps pain struck through his body making him holding in his pain. Maybe he shouldn't had tried to escape that early... well, now it was too late to regret what he did... When he walked futher in the garden he felt something was odd, like the flowers weren't feeded with love, but feeded with boredom. As he was trying to figure out what was wrong, time flies by and without knowing breakfast already was over.

He had already walked through the whole garden and started to realize that he was gone for TOO long... A bit hasty he started to walk back inside the castle, trying to come with a excuse to forget breakfast. But as he walked, he walked past a part in the garden where he hadn't been before. Curiousty has taken over his body and he stoped his original plan and walked to that place.

With open mouth he was watching the place, the plants here weren't feeded with boredom! They were feeded with love! And that makes them a lot beautifuller than the rest! But there was a place where weren't many plants, mostly dry dirt and sand. In the middle were a few practice dummies. It was obvious that the person who was training on them was REALLY good! The dummy's were nothing but straw that was almost falling apart with a bit of cloth around it. When he wanted to go away to go back to the castle he heard something behind him. It came from a bush. First he decided to ignore it, but after a few minutes he heard it louder and louder. It started to frighten him... But maybe he was just paranoid, who knows, maybe it was a squirrel or something like it! Just when he finished his though the noise stopped. relieved he turned around, but his eyes widend in fear when he saw a sharp sword pointed to his neck, almost cutting him...