10. mystery

A horse galloped further in the forest. The rain had no mercy and purred down from the sky. But it is not like the person on the horse was an innocent person. A white cloak was covering the persons personality and features. Making the person unrecognizable for anyone, but maybe, if you ears are connected to your heart, you can hear the selfishness in the persons heart pouning, you can hear the evil words the person is cursing in the persons head. The person is prepared to hurt anybody who stands in their way.

While the persons horse was galloping through the forest, she could see the abandon houses in in the distance. She was almost there, her task was almost 50% complete. This was the only thing that she could do, she wasn't allowed near him. The one she loved and for him she offerd herself as slave to that man.

The rain started to pure down even harder than before, warning her to stop and turn back. To warn her that this is the wrong thing. But as foolish she was, she ignored it and was stubborn going further in the plan. In a few minutes she arrived and looked around in the town. It may seem useless for the people who lived here, but for her it was the perfect place. No one would come here, they all thought that it was "cursed", really it was the tricks the brains of the people pulled on their own eyes.

'are you there?' She asked, her eyes scanning the area. Without bother to knock she just walked in and was suprised to see the person she was making a deal with was just sitting there and drinking his thea. 'you have come early, my lady.' He started looking at her eyes. For some reason, this man makes her nervous. Like he done many "dark" bussiness. Like it was so naturel for him, so naturel that it seems like he can do it sleeping.

'you're only calling me that, because I wanted to hire this place' she said, dangerous calm. Not moving an inch. The man walked to her till he was in front of her. 'You are some smart lady, aren't you? But now that you showed up. This place is for you to do, just know: blood is not needed, I have already cleaned this place many times...' the man walked past her and just before disappearing he said: 'Hiyama Kiyoteru, remember this name. Because this is the name of the person who will give you and your friends a hard time...' Her eyes widend, what did that guy mean "blood is not needed" or "the name of the person hwo will give you and your friends a hard time"? 'wait!' she turned around, as fast as she could, she knew that that man was gone before you know it and of course:

he was gone.

She sighed, well, at least she got what she needed, the rest she will later think about! She looked a bit around, maybe she should clean it a bit. After she didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable!

'Rilliane? Do you know what's the matter with your brother?' Miku asked, while watching the sleeping boy. She saw that his healt improved a bit. But she still needed the medicine. She just couldn't understand why Kaito would hesitate. Isn't Len a sweet boy then? For some reason Kaito seems displeased by the boy. Maybe he had some grudge for younger boys, he is, after all, a man from 20.

'No, princess Michaela... I don't know what had gotten in him, maybe it is a side effect from his sickness?' Rilliane said, sitting beside Miku at the bed. Miku nodded, it must be some side effect, what could it be else? She must relax a bit and believe in Len.

A/N Sorry for the late update and the short chapter, I just have some writers block and managed to get this out... I just need some time to figure things out.

Thanks for reading the story!