11. plan set into motion

'understood?' Kaito asked, making sure that the white-haired girl before understood him. He didn't want to repeat that WHOLE story to her again. It will take another hour and he will surely leave things out, which will lead to gaps and gaps leads to failure of the plan. He only has one chance after all. He had already told her once, then she had forgotten. So instead he waited until the time was right, so she wouldn't forget it so easily anymore. After all, a week had already passed and until now, everything was going smoothly. From preparions to using people. He had a bigger status than most people after all.

The Aria nodded slowly at the man before her and slipped out the room silently. A small smirk appeard on his face, as his eyes showed pure evil. It wouldn't be long anymore, till she was his. That his wish will finally come true. This mission should be the most easy from all the other missions he had before. After all, his victim was a little boy who was too innocent and naive to suspect him, unlike the other people he had encountered. Unconciously he let a soft chuckle slip through the security of his lips, just like the system by the sheeps, other chuckles followed after as he bursted out into laughter. With a big scary smirk he let himself fall on the soft bed curling himself up into his laughter. After some time, when he was done laughing at the patheticness of humans around him, he stood up as walked still sour because the laughter to the mirror in his room, well not precisely HIS room but the guest room of princess Micheala. He shook his head by his appearence, his hair was spiking up everywhere wildly, his clothes were all messed up and he didn't seem sane at all. With a small sigh he prepared himself better and walked out of his room. pretending to be cheerful, while going to his "friend" as you could call it...

'didn't I warn you?! I said that you must stay away from him! I told you already that I would take care of him!' Miku yelled angrily at Aria, who pretended to be sorry, while still being stubborn. After she had slipped out of Kaito's room, they set the plan into motion. It was her intention that she acted like she wanted to see Allen or -how he prefers- Len. That was half-true, of course it was the plan itself to act like that, but part of her really wanted to meet him again. After all, she didn't see him for a week, rumors were said that the princess was keeping him to herself. Only thinking about that made her blood boil. 'I'm the palace doctor! I should see him to check on his sickness, I don't think that you ever had a study about medicine, am I right?' Aria protested again, still with the fake sorry look in her eyes. She knew that the princess was quite smart, so she had practiced acting for the last week.

'Well, isn't it just enough if you tell me te details so I could check on him?! And how dare you to raise your voice like that to me! You may be my cousin, but I'm still the one with the most status and ability!' Aria could see clearly that Miku was furious about her attitude. If she keeps pushing her like this she would be sent to jail, MIku was still cruel to the people who disobey her. But she could not break off the plan, because some stupide little risk. Everything had it's risk, a life withour risks are impossible. So she had to keep going. Just when she wanted to speak up against her cousin she saw from the corner of her eye a certaint man with blue hair wiping something away. Immediately Aria reacted and bowed slightly to the gorgous princess in front of her. Her role was over, but she still needed to be careful about her words. 'I'm sorry of my rudeness, Princess. Will you excuse me?' After that sentence Aria didn't wait till an answer and walked away with a pride smirk on her face. Her first step was complete...

A pleased smile was only shown on his face, nothing else did matter right now. IA had fufilled her job and Kaito had slipped past the over-protective princess with ease. Now the only thing that was left, was finding him. Which was also an easy task, in the past week he had examined the boys activities. And now he knew his route of the day 100%. If he was right, the boy should be now somewhere walking into the garden, while he actually had to stay in his bed. He always snuck out of the castle at the same time. It was a miracle that no one had actually noticed that under the covers was not the boy, but a few pillows the boy has secretly asked some servants.

Neverless, it made it all really easy for the lord to encounter him. And start a bond with him, he knew exactly the first time they met. Len was scared as heck when they met, but Kaito had experience with that kind of people and had him in his grasp within a few minutes and now they were "best buds", well that's what's Len is thinking...

Today, he wanted to make the plan move faster and because of that he skipped some steps in the plan to move on to the most important part...

With all those many thoughts in his mind, he had arrived in the garden without realising himself. Without thinking he walked to the direction he always met the peasant-boy in this time of the day and pushed himself through all the bushes. he hated that part already, the bushed ruining his clothes, the worst part of it was that people would think it's suspicious that the man who hates nature to be in nature... But that was not the worst part of all this:

'Hey buddy! How are you doing!' he shouted with great care in his voice to the blond boy.

the worst part was acting all friendly to that brat, while he wanted to murder him really badly...

But he didn't have to worry about that anymore, because this will be fast over...