I rested my head in his shoulder. "Where is Alissa?" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"She went downstairs." he answered matter-of-factly.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted my baby all to myself..." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "I'm not your baby." I said smirking into his shoulder.

"Not yet baby, but soon enough you will see." The confidence was clear in his voice.

I snorted "Your ego is the size of this room."

"What can I say?" He kissed my lips. "Well you are soon to be my babe." He smiled against my lips.

I laughed; it just wouldn't click in his head. He was so engrossed in his ego. I roll my eyes, "not yours." I repeated smirking to myself.

He was silent for a moment. He looked like he wanted to say something but was fighting with himself, "So will you be? Zoe, will you be my girlfriend?" He sounded nervous.

I inhaled a sharp breath; I wasn't prepared for this, not this soon. I couldn't find the words to say.

"It's ok; don't feel under pressure, you don't have to answer yet." He laughed nervously. "I mean-" I kissed him to shut up. "You’re babbling and yes Tate I will be your girlfriend." I looked up at him and his mouth pulled out into a huge grin.

"Thank you for putting me out of my misery." He said relieved as he kissed my lips hungrily. I kissed back just the same. We were getting really into it when we heard a throat clear. I looked up to see a doctor standing at the door.

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. I buried my head in Tate's chest. My dad was frowning at us disapprovingly; Tate's gave a nervous laugh. "Honey, when you’re ready there is a cop downstairs that just want to ask you a few questions." I nodded and dad reluctantly left.

"Well, that was awkward, we better go down baby." Tate said while scratching his head, most likely embarrassed of what had just happened. I nodded in agreement. Tate helped me get dressed and we heading down stairs. It started off as the best day ever then worst day and then the best day ever, even though someone is watching me, I don't feel scared because I'm with Tate......... 

_______________________________

Tate's POV:

I got a phone call from Melanie, Zoe's mom, telling me that Zoe has just collapsed, I couldn't breathe, the only thing that went through my head is, is Zoe ok? If she wasn't I wouldn't be able to live without her.

Before she came along I was barely getting by life, I was so bored of everything. I just slept with girls just for the sake of it. I didn't care what they felt I got what I wanted, without caring about them. I didn't care what they thought and I didn't want to get to know them. I wanted one thing and I got it.

They were just whores in my school but when Zoe came, everything was different. When I looked at her my heart couldn't help but beat faster. I cared what she thought, she is the only person that I actually care about what she thinks, and I wanted to know everything about her.

The thought of losing her killed me. I drove as fast as I could to her house, the one time I was at a friend’s house this happens. "What happened?" I asked Melanie.

"Someone was following her when she went for a run this morning and threw a box on the lawn with pictures from where ever she went. She had a panic attack and passed out." Her eyes were red and puffy.

I hugged her "Don't worry she will be fine, I won't let anyone hurt her. Where is she?" I gave her a forced smile. I had to see for myself that she is ok.