Chapter 3 <3 (Picture of Tate)

------------------------------------------------------------------

 Recap: 

 "My mom said that she would like you and your family to come over tonight for dinner." Mattie said embarrassed as I caught him staring at my boobs.

"Sure." I said smiling.

"8 o’ clock, See you then." Ayla said smiling as she dragged her brothers off she looked over her shoulder and said, "Bye Chace."

"See yeah later, sweet cheeks." Chace said smirking as she blushed.

"Way to make the neighbours feel welcome, you looked like you were going to jump her right there."

"Believe me, I was thinking about it." He said laughing.

I hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Come on big boy; keep it in your pants." I said laughing as I closed the front door.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

I was nervous thinking of tonight, my palms was sweating. I can't even describe what was going through my head.

It was mostly because I would have to sit at the same table as my incredibly hot neighbours while resisting the urge to jump them in front of everyone.

If anyone heard what I’ve been thinking I would seriously move....again. I put on a white dress that makes my green eyes stand out even more and compliments my blonde hair. I went for flats because heels would just be uncomfortable. I put on natural make-up and a little bit of mascara.

I looked at my clock, 7:50pm, shoot; I was supposed to be downstairs 5 minutes ago! My mom’s voice pulled me back to reality, "Wuzzy, come on, you’re going to make us all late, you already look beautiful enough." Wuzzy was mom’s nickname for me ever since I was younger, I have no idea how she came up with it.

So they were all ready? Ugh, this should be interesting.

 “I’m coming!" I shouted as I slid down the banister of the stairs.

My mom, dad and Chace were already at the end of the hall waiting.

"Sweetie, will you please go in to the kitchen and get the cupcakes off the counter?" Mom asked me, it wasn't really a question though; it was more like a demand.

"Sure.”

"Chace will help you with them, honey." 

"Dressing to impressing I see sis." I turned around to see Chace winking at me.

 "Aren't we both, sweet cheeks?" I said copying the words he once said to Ayla, and mimicking the wink he gave me.

He left out a laugh while shaking his head. "Come on baby cakes, we will be late, guess my wish came true we finally have some hot neighbours. I already love the place."

"Lucky for us both, I guess." I said not being able to keep the smile of my face.

"Agreed" He said with a grin, while putting one hand over my shoulder and dragging me to the door.

I looked up at the house and it was like a mansion; it had huge black electronic gates and even a fountain in the middle of the garden. A black and red BMW were parked in the driveway while another two cars were parked in the garage. I stood there is awe and jealousy.

I ran up to my parents as my dad knocked on the door, and a pretty blonde women who looked pretty much like Ayla answered, "Hi, you must be our new neighbours, I'm Layla Bailey and this is my husband John Bailey.” she said pointing to the man next to her who looked a lot like Tate.