Chapter 6 <3

______________________________________

Recap:

I made my way to English with Ayla, as I walked into the class everyone stop talking and stared at me. My palms started sweating. Suddenly I heard the teacher voice, he sounded really nice, "You must be the new girl, Zoe, Zoe Ward." "That's me" I said nervously.

He addressed the class "Everyone this is Zoe Ward, she is a transfer, make her feel welcome."

All the boys started whistling at me and the girls scowling at me. I started to blush.

I looked at the teacher, he was nice, he kind of looked like a student himself he looked in his early twenties, He had black hair and blue eyes. He kind of was hot... Jeez Zoe this is the teacher we are talking about. I mentally slapped myself, gross thoughts about a teacher..

"Nice to meet you Zoe I'm Mr Walsh." He said giving me a smile. "So Zoe, will you take a seat next to Tate." My head whipped up, I'm suprised I didn't get whiplash. I stared down the back to Tate sitting down the back his chin resting on his palm as he winked at me. Great this is just great, I'm going to be harrassed in my english class, as well as home, wonderful just wonderful, he just had to be in my class.

I made annoyed grunt and stomped my way down to the back of the class, and took a seat next to a smirking Tate.

Mr Walsh continued the class. "This is gonna be an interesting year, huh beautiful?" Tate whispered in my ear.

I groaned, It sure would be.

___________________________________________

Chapter 6:

When the bell rang I jumped off my seat and ran for the door before Tate made me any more turned on than I already was. When he was close to me I don't know what it is but he just had me on edge, and I didn't trust myself around him.

Mattie was kinda like that to but you can tell underneath all his macho man crap, he really is a sweet, caring guy. 

I deep voice jerked me back to reality, "Miss Ward, could you hang back for a second please?" Mr. Walsh asked me.

"Um sure," I said slowly turning around. What did he want? Tate walked past me and made sure our shoulders brushed against each other, whispering in a hushed voice, "Come to the field it's out the back of the school, your brother is auditioning for the team." That is great. Chace will be great on the team.

"So Zoe, how is your first day of school? everything ok?" 

"Yeah everything's fine." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Good." I turned around to leave when he continued "If you need anything, don't be a stranger." He said winking at me.

Is he even aloud to do that? "Hmm thanks" I said with a tight smile. That kinda creeped me out I know it was a small gesture but still it's kinda weird.

I made my way to my locker, wondering what had just happened. Then I heard a chirpy voice, "We get to watch the football team practice, whoo."  I turned around to see her wiggling her eyebrows at me and doing a victory dance. 

She is such a funny person. Her blonde curls bouncing as she jumped up and down. This girl get's excited about everything. "Come on before you give yourself a heart attack." I said linking my arm through hers and then we made our way to the field.

_________________________________

Tate's POV :

Coach was rambling on about which play we would use for friday's game, when I caught a glimpse of her from the side of my eye. Her blonde hair falling down in waves and her green eyes sparkling as she talked to Ayla.