Wake me up when september ends

* hey guys. I know this isnt the next chapter of the book. This is a story me and my groupmates came up with for our performance task in english. I asked them and they said that its okay for me to publish this on wattpad since i wrote majority of this book anyway. So here you go i hope you enjoy it.*

Have you ever wandered what it felt like to have your life so perfect for one minuet and then watch it crumble to peices in the next? No? Well then I'm about to tell you the story of how my life was so perfect and then have it burn to ashes. Lets start from the begining shall we.

Billy's pov

Hi there my name is Billy. Billy Armstrong to be exact. I'm 12 years old and i live with my dad, Landon Armstrong, and my mom, Martha Armstrong, in the country of Zorennia in the quite town of Engleshia.We live in a two story house on cruz lane. I was always closer to dad since mom was always travelling due to her job. I attend my freshman year of highschool at my school, St. Patrick's School for young christians, and i have great friends there as well. To me my life is already perfect enough and i would never trade it for the world.

It's the end of the school day and me and my friends run out of the school and towards the feild we usually play soccer in. I had some trouble breathing like it took the double the effort to do, but i just ignored it because it would probably go away after we play a few rounds. We got to the field and started playing a few rounds. I was able to breathe normally again and the next thing i know all i can see is darkness.

Landon's pov

I'm in the  living room reading a book While i wait for the oven timer to go off. I am making a cake for Billy as a supprise for when he gets home. Two days ago Billy's school called and said that he made the soccer team. I told his friends to keep him distracted while i prepared a small supprise party for him. The timer went off and i stood up and walked to the kitchen. I brought the cake out of the oven and placed it on the counter to cool. Once it cooled i frosted it and i wrote " Congratulations son you made the team!!!!!!⚽️" on the top. All i had to do now was wait for billy and his friends. Then my phone started to ring. I checked my phone and saw it was Lorenzo one of my son's friends." Hello Lorenzo. Are you guys on your way home?" I asked. " Mr. Armstrong something happened", Lorenzo said. " What happened? Are you kids hurt?" I asked." I dont know what happened, but Billy just suddenly collapsed on the ground." Lorenzo said. "You kids stay right there I'm coming there as fast as i can." I said. And with that I ran out of the house and sprinted towards the field where they normally played their games.

When i got there Billy was still unconscious and his friends were standing there unaware of what to do. I ran up to them and picked up Billy. I called an ambulance and they took us to the hospital.

Billy's pov

I woke up and looked around. I saw that i am in a hospital room. I then heard talking and soon dad, my friends, and a doctor came into the room. They smiled when they saw i was awake and i smiled back. " Hey bud how are you feeling?" Dad asked. " I don't know. I still feel a bit dizzy." I said. " Well okay the doctor here performed some test on you while you were asleep to see what caused you to black out." Dad said. " The test results from the lab will be back soon and then we can find out what caused you to collapse." The doctor said. He then left the room. After the doctor legt the room me, my friends, and dad started joking around and telling funny stories. The doctor soon came back and he had a converned expression on his face." Well i have some good news and some bad news." The doctor said." Doc dont fool around with us just give the news to us straight." My dad said." Well the good news is you dont have anything broken and no injuries." The doctor said." Then what's the bad news?" I asked." Well first of all you need ti remain calm when i gave you the news. Well the test results show that you have cancer." The doctor said. After the doctor said that i felt like my whole world just crashed down. I didnt know how to react. The world was spinning and i felt nauseous. Then i just broke down and cried.