Chapter 11

* i checked the comments on the last chapter and aphmau wont be pregnant in this story.*

Aphmau's pov

Once me and castor arrived everyone stopped talking and fell silent. They stared at us untill katelyn broke the silence.

Katelyn: aphmau, do you mind telling us why you called us here.
Aphmau: well i found it unfair that you guys trusted me with your past, but i haven't told any of you about mine.
Malachi: are you sure you want to do this? According to what the guys told us you were pretty uppset when they found the memory crystal thingy.

I looked towards castor to signal that i wasn't sure. He gave me a thumbs up telling me to go for it.

Aphmau: yes i am sure.
Dante: okay go ahead.
Aphmau: well lets begin with my family background. I was born on october 16 and i have two brothers. My older half-brother james who is 13 years older than me and my twin brother aden. Aden is actualy older than me by 2 hours, so i am technecally the youngest in the family.
Levin: so me and malachi have 2 uncles.
Aphmau: well not really.
Malachi: what do you mean " not really"?
Aphmau: well i have 8 cousins and i have alot of friends.
Emmalyn: why does the names aden and james sound familiar.
Kenmur: i know. It feels like we read those names somewhere before.
Aphmau: anyway my dad is thor and my uncle is peter, but-
Emmalyn: wait thor and peter as in thor norse god of thunder and peter as in norse god of rain.
Aphmau: um..... Yes.
Kenmur: wait i remember reading about them while me and emmalyn were on our honeymoon. That means aden is the god of electricity and james is the god of wind and you are their long lost sister.
Aphmau: that is correct.
Laurence: how can you prove it?

I looked over at castor and he gave me a thumbs up. I shot a small lightning bolt out of my hand and it struck the ground near him.

Laurence: meep!!
Aphmau: believe me now.
Laurence: yes
Emmalyn: aphmau can you answer question that nobody knows the answer of ecxept the oddison.
Aphmau: what is it?
Emmalyn: who is your mother?
Aphmau: about that no one ever told me who my mom is. James just told me she commited suicide when i was three and that her last name is gaming. Also she is supposedly a mortal with very powerfull magick.
Emmalyn: oh.
Aphmau: anyway back to my story. Aphmau isn't really my real name. My real name is jessica oddison gaming. My dad gave me my name since my mom named my brother, but i preffered aphmau because that's the name my mom wanted to name me.
Katelyn: why isn't your last name oddison? Why is it gaming?
Aphmau: well my brother james told me dad wanted to give me mom's last name since i was the first girl ever born into the family.
Katelyn: oh ok.
Aphmau: anyway-
???: aaahhhhh

We turned around to see...................

*what did they see when they turned around? Find out in the next chapter.*