Chapter 9

Aphmau's pov

" where have you been. " oh my god. Why are the boys here. I was not expecting them to be here. I need to make an excuse.

Aphmau: heyyyyyy.
Laurence: dont hey us. Where the nether have you been?
Aphmau: i was in the forest collecting materials.
Laurence: that is a lie. I saw you jump through the portal and run into the woods. I saw you craft a boat and sail somewhere. You were most definetly not in the forest collecting materials.
Aphmau: you were stalking me. I am suprissed. If it was travis i would completly understand, but i didnt expect it from you.
Travis: hey i am not that creepy.
Aphmau:😒
Laurence:😒
Garroth:😒
Travis: its true.
Aphmau: okay. Ssssssuuuuurrreee.
Garroth: so aphmau where were you actually.
Aphmau:(i need to think of an excuse) i was ummmm........... Mugged by some chickens.*mentaly facepalms*
Garroth:???????
Laurence:???????
Travis:??????
Aphmau: ahahahahaha.
Travis: how is it possible to get mugged by chickens?
Aphmau: they were monsters that looked like chickens.
Laurence: aphmau we want the truth now.
Aphmau:.................
Garroth: aphmau please we care about you.
Aphmau: if you cared about me then you wouldnt ask me about it.

I was getting really angry. Not only did laurence stalk me, but he got garroth and travis involved. Now they are being nosy and questioning me about my private life. I prayed that they didnt notice the bag that i was holding.

Garroth: hey aphmau what is inside that bag?

Great.  Perfect. Just my luck for this to happen. I just had to jinx it by saying it.

Aphmau: uuuummmmmm........... My collection of seeds.

Laurence looked at garroth and travis. They nodded to each other then suddenly garroth and travis pinned me to the wall while laurence looked through my bag. I struggled to get loose from their grip, buy they were to strong.

3rd person pov

Laurence opened the bag to see some pictures, scrapbooks and some weird crystals. He pulled out the weird crystal then it started to glow. It then showed a scene.

*scene starts*
Aphmau: hahahahahahahaha
Sly: what are you laughing about.
Aphmau: i am laughing because we are married now.
Sly: well i only married you for my visa to asgard.
Katz:*dieing of laughter in the background*
Aphmau: wwooooowwwww.
*scene ends*

Laurence and garroth were heart broken and confused. While travis was just plain confused. Aphmau on the other hand was upset. She was angry that they invaded her privacy and she wassad at seeing one of the memories of her past. Garroth and travis' grip loosend and aphmau took that chance. She broke out of their grip and just stared at them. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes at any momment. Laurence was about to question her, but she sprinted right out the room and out of her house. The boys soon raced out of the house after her. Aphmau running to the gate with the boys hot on her trail. Up ahead you could see dante talking to alexis and kyle. Laurence screamed to them to tackle aphmau. They looked their way and tried to tackle aphmau. Aphmau saw that coming and was able to dodge them. She knew that she couldnt open the gate in time so she used the cracks in the wall to her advantage. She gripped onto the wall and started to climb it once she was on the top she jumped down onto the other side and just continued to run. They stared at her in amazement that she didnt even get injured. They opened the gate and ran after her again. They ran through the forest. The others struggled to get through the thick forest but aphmau went through it like the wind. The truth was that aphmau has gone through this way before. She knew the path like the back of her hand. They soon got out of the forest and continued running they soon could see a cliff coming into view. Aphmau was currently wiping her eyes because she started crying and she couldnt see anything. The others sped up in fear that she might run off. They were nearing the cliff and ................................

*did aphmau run off the cliff or not? Find out in the next chapter. *